JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back in the 60's in Oakland I didn't know of any Hell's Angel's that weren't felons.

What's bothering me is that the pictures I've seen of the "gang members" look like the Disney version of outlaw bikers; squeaky clean, new clothing, buzz cuts, etc. It looks like they came straight out of a Hollywood wardrobe department. I met Sonny Barger and few of his people back in the day. Guys like Moldy Marvin and Terry the Tramp wouldn't have been caught dead hanging with these pansies. I half expect these guys to break out in a Disney song and dance routine any minute. Something smells really odd here, and it ain't old Moldy Marvin.
Well maybe they sent the newbies to get in the fight? I mean they are gunna take down someone who is wearing their colors and aren't in the club.
And Brutus,come on,just because they went there for a peaceful meeting doesn't mean they are all warm and fuzzy with each other.It would still be a tinder box.
You don't go to a meeting with 100 other unstable fighters of opposing sides and not expect a fight to start.
A peaceful meeting would have been in private with a few memebers

The Brits have a huge biker problem in London.
They are terrorizing the city streets with their wild and uncontrollable behavior.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top