JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the way you do it. Get the benefits without paying the fees/interest... Guess more of us are doing this than I thought... Kinda gaming the system, in our favor...

All my bills except one and my mortgage are on auto pay split between Amex and Visa. I also use them to provide a barrier to keep my checking account safe for other purchases. I pay them off each month and get cash back, so they pay me instead of me paying them.

I consider my debit card cash as well. Makes online orders possible, especially when dealing with far away vendors. That being said I prefer actual cash whenever possible

The issue I see with this is that if someone steals your debit card and empties your bank account, it is far more _your_ problem than the bank's -- if someone steals your credit card and runs it up, it is far more the bank's problem than yours.

Spoken as a person who once lost my wallet in which I kept a check -- seven months later someone emptied my bank account (not hard back then as I was young and poor) and I didn't have enough for rent -- a massive hassle.

The issue I see with this is that if someone steals your debit card and empties your bank account, it is far more _your_ problem than the bank's -- if someone steals your credit card and runs it up, it is far more the bank's problem than yours.

Spoken as a person who once lost my wallet in which I kept a check -- seven months later someone emptied my bank account (not hard back then as I was young and poor) and I didn't have enough for rent -- a massive hassle.
I have fraud protection on my debit card and have actually been a victim of it twice. Both times the bank cancelled card on its own and refunded money within a couple days.

Folks at First Nat'l Bank of Omaha (NRA Card) recently lost my check, then they tried to charge me for a late payment fee and interest & on top of that I paid another $35 to cancel the lost check:eek:
They have my permission to foad anytime

Remember that? Last night there was a report out the same people that are pushing for us to go cashless are asking the credit card companies to not allow you to purchase guns or ammo with a credit card. Think about that a bit as you don't use cash anymore and how the card companies will run your life as this comes about.

How will you buy if you want some ammo and as you get old how will you sell? Citi has gone anti NRA so how long before they tell you that no guns or ammo can be bought on their cards?

Report was on Tucker Carlson last night.
I don't see how they can enforce this - if you're in WalMart or Cabela's, how does the CC company know what you're purchasing?
Furthermore, if you're buying online, you can use Paypal in conjunction with your credit card, and the transaction is shielded further.

The CC companies are there for one reason and one reason only - to make profits. They will pander as needed to maximize profits or minimize losses. Once this storm has passed it will be business as usual until the SJW's pick their new enemy, then they will bravely cave again.

If they ban guns they will ban ammo to the point of restrictions as to how much you are allowed to have. Magazines and ammo will both be in short supply but with no cash how will you buy? The credit card companies control your money so how will you get what you want? Giving up cash is the biggest mistake Americans can make, might want to think about that and go back to cash now on everything you can.

There will be a black market lots of aguila will show up on the streets

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top