JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remember that? Last night there was a report out the same people that are pushing for us to go cashless are asking the credit card companies to not allow you to purchase guns or ammo with a credit card. Think about that a bit as you don't use cash anymore and how the card companies will run your life as this comes about.

How will you buy if you want some ammo and as you get old how will you sell? Citi has gone anti NRA so how long before they tell you that no guns or ammo can be bought on their cards?

Report was on Tucker Carlson last night.

Cannot forsee why I would want to sell ammo in the future - no one would want to buy it because I reload.
All mine will go downrange, or to family.....

Hope you have a big supply of components because you won't be able to buy them. Plus better hope they don't ban components. Deal is once they can control your money and say what you are allowed to buy and sell then it's officially a commie country.o_O

Why I refuse to go cashless. Every payday I go to bank and withdraw all the cash needed to cover our living expenses. The only bills paid via bank are mortgage and utilities. People look at us funny when I plop down $4k cash for new furniture.... it also allows us to not incur cc debt or needless loans.

The other way is to set your money up so it pulls 5-6% yearly and keep your interest based loans under this by least a point and not be cash poor, as in have no cash because constantly having save to spend, yet earning more overall the Mr. Cash.

I mentioned in another thread, use your money and tools smartly, that doesn't mean all cash either. Im not however advocating carrying debt if you aren't earning more on the backside to overtake said inrerest.

Hope you have a big supply of components because you won't be able to buy them. Plus better hope they don't ban components. Deal is once they can control your money and say what you are allowed to buy and sell then it's officially a commie country.o_O
Maybe a decade worth of projectiles across all my calibers, as long as the brass lasts that long. Couple years worth of powder, lowest on primers.

I do forsee ammo being a target in the future. I've never reloaded but I've watched it, which means squat. I plan on getting started in the next year.

Common pistol and rifles cals.

If they ban guns they will ban ammo to the point of restrictions as to how much you are allowed to have. Magazines and ammo will both be in short supply but with no cash how will you buy? The credit card companies control your money so how will you get what you want? Giving up cash is the biggest mistake Americans can make, might want to think about that and go back to cash now on everything you can.

Go to the ATM get a cash advance on the CC and buy what everthehell you want. Paypal don't like people buying firearms with their debt and credit cards I have bought so far 4) firearms with my Paypal Debt card using funds in my account. How they going to stop me they have no clue what is being bought when that card is swiped. And just to be sure all of them were bought from businesses who's only business was selling firearms.

I went to renew my 2A Foundation membership this morning and my Bank of America business card wouldn't process it. Wound up using my Amex. FU BofA.

The other way is to set your money up so it pulls 5-6% yearly and keep your interest based loans under this by least a point and not be cash poor, as in have no cash because constantly having save to spend, yet earning more overall the Mr. Cash.

I mentioned in another thread, use your money and tools smartly, that doesn't mean all cash either. Im not however advocating carrying debt if you aren't earning more on the backside to overtake said inrerest.
We are by no means cash poor.
I made a decision 5 years ago to stop playing the cc and loan game. Other than mortgages we pay cash. It works great for us but YMMV.

Sounds like indian reservations could get more traffic lol

We too do not use much of the CC, just to get points at places like Cabelas but its always paid off have not paid interest on anything since about 2008, learned to play that game and it works just takes a little setting up.

We too do not use much of the CC, just to get points at places like Cabelas but its always paid off have not paid interest on anything since about 2008, learned to play that game and it works just takes a little setting up.
This is the way you do it. Get the benefits without paying the fees/interest... Guess more of us are doing this than I thought... Kinda gaming the system, in our favor...

Cash poor can still be you sitting on a stack. Its just in relation to your normal reserves.

If normal reserves are 20k and you have to drop 15k, 5k is cash poor for you.

If you have $1500 and you pay out $1200, it's still cash poor just a different relationship.

I didn't intend to sum your personal situation but a more a general statement .

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top