JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one said it better than George Carlin:

They want obedient workers, obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly bubblegumtier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime andthe vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it.

Because the owners of this country know the truth, it's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it."

HMMMMMMMMMMM ............... Sounds he met most of neighbors and co-workers

:eek:

Hmmmmm all the moaning and blaming. I think most here supported the globalization and privitization promoted a quarter century ago. The factories are now in India, Mexico and China, along with the jobs to fuel them. The idea I recall was we will benefit from the 'Trickle down' effect. Well I have not seen much 'Trickle down' and think I am more against some Mitt Rommney type getting a 40 million dollar bonus then 30,000 illegals getting food stamps. I don't like either, as scams are scams. Doing it in the name of helping the family simply survive strikes me as less intollerant than the guy with a billion dollars doing it for a few more million.

This is simply my personal view. I find it no better, nor any worse than anyone else who might of come up with a different view of the world. I see no reason to bash each other over personal views and opinions. I am more interested in ideas of how to deal with the givens. One given in my area is the small businesses that have shut down in the current economy. The small strip malls around my neighborhood seem to have an aweful lot of empty shops. I think when buyers stop buying a business has a real tough time surviving. Right now fast food, Starbucks, guns and ammo and survival goods to store seem to be good business. I am wondering possibly when and where things might go when folks have their basements and garages full. How many guns can you afford to buy ? How many rounds of ammo can you afford to buy ? How many other long term survival items can you afford to buy ? When that satuation point is reached, what then ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top