JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

It's a matter of time before all the crap floating around there drifts over here.

"CNN reported Monday that Framotome had written to the U.S. Department of Energy warning of an "imminent radiological threat" and accusing Chinese authorities of raising acceptable limits for radiation outside the plant to avoid having to shut it down."

Ok… I'll admit that I'm not an expert … but I'm well aware that bats use "sonar" to navigate however, I was NOT aware that Chinese bats were powered by nuclear reactors ….
…. :eek:

AH_ShinGodzilla_Reg.png

It's a matter of time before all the crap floating around there drifts over here.

"CNN reported Monday that Framotome had written to the U.S. Department of Energy warning of an "imminent radiological threat" and accusing Chinese authorities of raising acceptable limits for radiation outside the plant to avoid having to shut it down."
The Chinese News Network?

What a dilemma! I mean, how to blame it on President Trump or one of the Trump administration holdovers...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top