JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
nothing wrong with being single if you chose that path. I broke up with the last girl I dated because she would flip out every time I carried a gun. she actually gave me an ultimatum that it was either the guns or her. my guns are still here. :s0112:

Fortunatly for me my wife like her guns. She owns 2 pistol's and 2 rifles. She's also laid claim to my S&W M-66 as her woods carry gun and my XD-45 for plinking. It's hard to argue with your wife when she's talking about carrying her own gun for protection.

I hadn't owned a gun since 1977, and 3 years ago she had me buy our fist rifle and pistol. It's all been uphill since then. Now, we need another full size gun safe.

Regards,
Gearchecker

Look at it this way: What lasts longer, Relationships or Guns?

Most Relationships/Marriages last no more than 60-70 years

I have guns form the turn of the last century.

Mossberg 35A Target Rifle (1937)

Model 1930 Commercial Broom-handle Mauser (1933)

S&W Model 22 of 1917 (1921)

Model 1896 Swedish Mauser (1925)

#1 Mark III SMLE (1917)

M91/30 Mosin-Nagant (1931)

Yugoslavian M48-A Mauser (1950's)

Type 99 Arisaka Short Rifle (1942)

U.S. Carbine, Caliber .30, M1 (1943)

#4 Mark II SMLE (1950's)

Ruger Mark I (1958)

My classic guns have stayed around longer than most relationships!

My chick grew up around guns, her pops collected pistols.. She does not carry a gun, or own any guns, but does not object to mine. In fact, she finds it sexy :)

It's a lot about the politics & values people are raised with.

My wife already had a hunting rifle when we got together. She now has that one, plus a Ruger Compact I bought for her, and 5 handguns! Two of the handguns are family heirlooms, one she bought for herself and 2 that I've given to her as gifts, one of which is a 1911 that she loves to shoot! She doesn't shoot as much as I do, but we do go shooting and hunt deer and elk together every season.

If so many women like guns, then how come every woman(except my mother) I have talked to was a anti-gun liberal? when are these pro-gun women hiding?

Up here on the north coast,a lot of the girls know as much as most men do about guns.
When shopping at Sportco in Fife,you ask a girl where something is you get HUH?

Up here they ask what you are using it for and start telling you what their dad,uncle,grandad,boyfriend,or THEY use

Pierce county they look at you funny when talking about guns,here they ask when we going shooting?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top