JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife was born and raised on a farm. Her grandad would count out .22 rounds and she would be expected to return with a woodchuck tail or an unexpended round. Her single shot Marlin is still in the safe. She glommed on to my .357 as her own...she is my humble opinion, a keeper.

chicksguns.jpg

Couldn't resist.............

--------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

neat book, some good pics, stupid discussion going on the link though.

I really could care less if my girl likes guns, I am not into everything she is, and I would not want her to force me to like all her crap, I mean interests and I would not force some of my personal likes onto her.

It's about values. When you share life with a women who has the same values like the 2nd Amendment then life is better.

jj

having an interest in guns and being a proponent of the 2'nd are two different areas, a lot of people carry guns or have a gun and are pro 2a but have no interest in guns, they do it for protection or other reasons. I don't like to write but I am not anti 1'st.

If she does not like to shoot, that's fine.... more ammo for me. If they wanna wait on the cops to show up, they need to understand that when seconds matter it takes the cops minutes to respond. I don't like to sit there and watch chick flicks.... I understand by not part taking in that activity, my chances of getting lucky are almost none lol and I am ok with that. When it comes to firearms and firearm education, it's not just a hobby and knowing how to use that tool could save your life.

My parents once asked me, "You are buying a lot of guns. What if your future wife does not like them?"
my answer, "Then she would not a future anything, just a former girlfriend"
My parents are very pro 2nd A, so this was a good answer for them.
And, of course, still single at 42!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads