JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So these are thoughts. Manson was a devil back in the day. We feared him and his people. He was and liv d a evil life. BUT....there's been much worse. Child molesters. And other losers are bad also. Manson was just a big news story. Prisons are full of masons...

Prisons are full of masons...

mason.jpg

So Charles Manson kicked the bucket last night at 83 years old! 'Bout danged time, I kind of resent that he died of natural causes after 50 years in a nice comfy prison! 83.....sometimes the evil among us lives for much too long! At least we can take some comfort in the cult not using firearms to commit their violent rampage!!! Burn in heck, Charlie! :)

So does this mean the swastika between the eyes tattoo is no longer taboo ? Never wanted to look like Manson supporter....but with his death..maybe ...

I am not a religous person so my belief in heaven and h3ll is limited to say the least. It is for individuals like this that I hope there is a h3ll so that they must answer for their actions and receive their just desserts of their deeds. I suspect that is just wishful thinking.

Having done what he did to anyone is wrong regardless of who it was done to.

And none of those victim's families get to see the killers of their loved ones splashed all over the news when they die. Its only because his victims were famous. His repeated exposure further drives the idea that some people matter a whole lot more than others...for nothing.

Thanks California for suspending your death penalty and keeping him alive so long. [extreme sarcasm].

Doesnt matter. He got to suffer in prison longer. I dont give a bubblegum one way or the other about state sponsored execution but I dont see how ending his life sooner would have made him suffer less.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top