JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to learn more about the Freemasons
I wish I could help you, but I did not become one myself--around ten years after my grandfather's passing, his old Lodge's members were mostly either passed away or scattered to the winds and out of touch, and that was almost twenty years ago, before I became of age to join. Most of the newer guys who replaced them I wouldn't trust with my paperclip drawer never mind leadership of a fraternal org... so far as I've been able to find, that Lodge dissolved soon after.

Adios, Charlie. The world is a better place that a piece of, eh, spam like you is now wormfood. And the taxpayer is no longer picking up the tab for your extended stay.

Doesnt matter. He got to suffer in prison longer. I dont give a bubblegum one way or the other about state sponsored execution but I dont see how ending his life sooner would have made him suffer less.
I don't disagree with you on that. However, he went up for parole 12 times. Of course he was denied each time but imagine the feelings dredged up for the victims families every time he went in front of the parole board. Though not likely in his case, every time was a potential chance for him to attain freedom. So, a bullet to the head when pronounced "guilty" would have saved a lot of heartache for all those concerned.

I don't disagree with you on that. However, he went up for parole 12 times. Of course he was denied each time but imagine the feelings dredged up for the victims families every time he went in front of the parole board. Though not likely in his case, every time was a potential chance for him to attain freedom. So, a bullet to the head when pronounced "guilty" would have saved a lot of heartache for all those concerned.

It would also have saved the State Of California a $#!t pot full of money. ($75,000 per annum in "room and board" is nothing to sneeze at).

Whats the point? Is it to make the guilty suffer or is it to give quick justice for the families? I'd rather prolong agony for the guilty if the death penalty is off the table. Even if it is on the table I'd rather the guilty suffer for a few decades for his crime. A quick execution only takes away from what could be a lifetime of suffering.

Whats the point? Is it to make the guilty suffer or is it to give quick justice for the families? I'd rather prolong agony for the guilty if the death penalty is off the table. Even if it is on the table I'd rather the guilty suffer for a few decades for his crime. A quick execution only takes away from what could be a lifetime of suffering.

Maybe if we outsourced our prison system to North Korea. Ours isn't all that tough. Just kidding, some inmates don't even have access to the premium cable channels:rolleyes:

Because theyre scared. Letting them out early with a death sentence isnt making them suffer more. They get used to the life but they'll never be free. Death is the absence of living a bubblegumty existence. In death they escape punishment.

Charles Manson is dead? Good! He should have been snuffed out a long time ago.

It's really a shame we all know who he is. People like him should die nameless.

I'd like to learn more about the Freemasons

I would be happy to talk to you about Masonry. There are a lot of misconceptions out there, but the Masonic order funds hospitals ( Shriners), and do a lot of civic activities. As far as the idea of Freemasons taking over the world, I am one of the younger members at age 60, so that ain't happening any time soon. There are younger members than that of course. It is about making good men better and the quality of your character. You take an obligation to support your Brother members in any way possible, and their widows and orphans when you are gone.

Shaquille O Neil 33 Degree Mason, Harry Truman, Ernest Borgnine, Mel Tillis, George Washington, Gerald Ford all Masons.

As far as the idea of Freemasons taking over the world, I am one of the younger members at age 60, so that ain't happening any time soon. ... You take an obligation to support your Brother members in any way possible, and their widows and orphans when you are gone.

Shaquille O Neil 33 Degree Mason, Harry Truman, Ernest Borgnine, Mel Tillis, George Washington, Gerald Ford all Masons.
Heck, the Truman-MacArthur Feud disproves the "vast Masonic conspiracy" myth all by itself, as either could have invoked the "Help Me, BROTHER" card and yet neither did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top