JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also try not to speak ill of the dead and do my best to see the good in everybody.
That said... I am not sorry that Charles Manson is dead.

"Natural Causes"...I bet that's just what his victims wanted to die from.
While I do not put much stock in the Afterlife ....I hope he finds a "warm" welcome somewhere...
Andy

I also try not to speak ill of the dead and do my best to see the good in everybody.
That said... I am not sorry that Charles Manson is dead.

"Natural Causes"...I bet that's just what his victims wanted to die from.
While I do not put much stock in the Afterlife ....I hope he finds a "warm" welcome somewhere...
Andy

Hitler is dead, say something nice about him. :D

Just kidding, I knew what you meant. ;)

Yesterday, just that much more air became available for the rest of us.... woo hoo! WIN!!!

He expired in prison of "natural causes".

And the world will be a better place. The cell is empty and we're no longer supporting this worthless animal.

No better example of what is wrong with liberals and the "justice system". He should have just been shot decades ago. Instead we got to support this worthless waste all these decades. I can see not dropping someone who is convicted without 100% but, cased like his? There is no reason it should take more than a few months and they should be dead.

I rarely would celebrate the death of another person, but in this case, I will. He was pure evil and people like that don't deserve the easy treatment he got. Good riddance to that waste of a life.

The rape gangs in hell are infinitely worse than the rape gangs in prison. Enjoy it, asshat, you earned it!*

* it only lasts for eternity, too!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top