JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ceasefire said:
"If they were cosmetic features they wouldn't be part of the gun," she told a KATU reporter. "We know that they're made so they are easier to shoot this very highly-lethal weapon."

Great bit of logic fallacy there.

When referring to a pistol grip. Obviously, you dont need pistol grips to be lethal (ex: WWI and WWII and every war prior to them back to 1450 when guns became a deciding factor in war)

The first rifle that got a pistol grip was well before these wars (1840)

LESOINNE ET PIRLOT FILS, LIEGE
H1121-L57908367.jpg

To me, I'd think that pistol grips are purely a comfort feature since it is a little more natural position of the hand. I dont see how it would make it more lethal or easier to shoot unless you are considering hours and hours of unending fire and you were getting carpal tunnel syndrome. Its not like you have to hold it behind your back while bending over to shoot it without a pistol grip.

Pistol grips are a safety feature since they give more positive control of the rifle especially in wet, windy, and muddy environments. In such conditions a rifle could slip out of position and possible hit something unintended or fall and potentially discharge.

Why are these people always against safety.

IP 43 and IP 44 need to simply go down in flames. It's up to the firearms owning community as well as those who believe in and support the constitution to make the defeat of these initiatives a reality. Period...

Get the word out!

I was re-reading the definition section, particularly this part:

"(v) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor or forward pistol grip"

I'm not a walking gun-encyclopedia so I could be wrong, but I can't recall ever seeing a forward pistol grip that threads onto the end of a barrel. Sounds dangerous actually.

I was re-reading the definition section, particularly this part:

"(v) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor or forward pistol grip"

I'm not a walking gun-encyclopedia so I could be wrong, but I can't recall ever seeing a forward pistol grip that threads onto the end of a barrel. Sounds dangerous actually.

That's why they are the experts who can write these laws and not you. You probably never even knew about the chainsaw attachment until that CNN graphic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top