JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"The primary goal is understanding the root cause of gun violence". Ummmmmmm...... Look at the news and FBI statistics, it's your city teenagers killing each other over drugs. Look, I just saved you millions in research.

The USSC just knocked down her unconstitutional and unrelated to disease ban on evictions, so I guess this will be next.

Unelected government officials can't create laws and policies by fiat, especially when it's not in her purview. She needs to swim in her own lane and let the Legislature handle it one way or the other.

Effing tyrant.

Edited for brevity.

(CNN)For the first time in decades, the director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- the nation's top public health agency -- is speaking out forcefully about stupidity in America, calling it a "serious public health threat."
"Something has to be done about this," CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said in an exclusive interview with CNN. "Now is the time -- it's pedal to the metal time."
This summer alone has seen a spree stupid injuries and deaths, and the weekends have been especially stupid, with an average of 200 people killed and 472 injured by stupidity each weekend in the United States, not including suicides, according to an analysis done by the Stupid Behavior Archive for CNN. That's nearly 3.4 people injured/killed every hour every weekend.
"The stupidity of the problem is just bigger than we're even hearing about, and when your heart wrenches every day you turn on the news, you're only hearing the tip of the stupidity," Walensky said. "We haven't spent the time, energy and frankly the resources to understand this stupidity problem because it's been so divided."

Last Edited:
Seems like the focus should lean towards the pandemic of marxist/democratic/liberalism then.
They can't do that, because it'd expose their ideology as the root cause of all this foolishness, and then they wouldn't be able to blame "conservatives" for being the cause when they reject progressive "social programs" (as I've recently seen that blame stated by an arrogant DF on these forums… who quickly deleted it) which are in reality a money making scam for leftist minions and a front to create more dependents on government welfare.

As always, it's about money, sex, and power….. to hell with rugged individualism and self-reliance, because it's just racist.

The USSC just knocked down her unconstitutional and unrelated to disease ban on evictions, so I guess this will be next.

Unelected government officials can't create laws and policies by fiat, especially when it's not in her purview. She needs to swim in her own lane and let the Legislature handle it one way or the other.

Effing tyrant.
But they're certainly trying aren't they.

They can't do that, because it'd expose their ideology as the root cause of all this foolishness, and then they wouldn't be able to blame "conservatives" for being the cause when they reject progressive "social programs" (as I've recently seen that blame stated by an arrogant DF on these forums… who quickly deleted it) which are in reality a money making scam for leftist minions and a front to create more dependents on government welfare.

As always, it's about money, sex, and power….. to hell with rugged individualism and self-reliance, because it's just racist.
Careful with what we discuss…. :(

I absolutely hate to link Crap News Network, but the CDC director interview is quite damning on what her true intentions are

The CDC botched covid, they flip flopped worse than John Kerry. They proved on property owners, they have no problem over stepping the constitution.

Are you going to trust them with the Second Amendment?

Yet more unelected self appointed important types trying to play the big game!
The CDC was Weaponized under Obummer when he promised to fund the hell out of gun violence studies for the CDC, and here we are, with another Obummer in office flexing authoritarian mandates beyond the scope of their existence! If she really wanted to fix an issue, she should run for office, for now, she needs to STFU and go away!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top