JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Tigard and looking for a place to shoot near my home. I already know about Wolf Creek, but it is too far, and I dont feel like driving an hour each way.

Anyone near the area, like in Sherwood, Newberg, Scholls or Farmington, ect.. that will let me shoot on your property? I can pay you $10. I only need zero my rifle. and only need 50 yards. Shouldnt take too long to do it.

Please PM me. thank you

I think Tri County Gun Club in Sherwood used to offer a hunter's sight in day or weekend before hunting season in the fall open to the general public. May check their website or give them a call to inquire.

I think Tri County Gun Club in Sherwood used to offer a hunter's sight in day or weekend before hunting season in the fall open to the general public. May check their website or give them a call to inquire.
i would like to zero my rifle in the next few weeks if possible. i cant wait until october to shoot.

What caliber/cartridge. I know some people I could ask but I don't know how keen they would be on having a stranger come on their property with a firearm. The money isn't the issue. The liability is.

What caliber/cartridge. I know some people I could ask but I don't know how keen they would be on having a stranger come on their property with a firearm. The money isn't the issue. The liability is.
6.5 creedmore.

it will only be a 1 time thing. shouldnt take more than 2-3 hours.

and dont worry, im not some shady looking guy or some meth head, lol.

6.5 creedmore.

it will only be a 1 time thing. shouldnt take more than 2-3 hours.

and dont worry, im not some shady looking guy or some meth head, lol.
No offense. But this is the internet. Kinda hard to evaluate people online.

If it was rimfire (something quieter I may have been able to help you out. Unfortunately I know they will say no to a 6.5 creed.

Four corners rod and gun club has a sight in service every weekend starting Sept 9th through OCt 1st cost is $8.00 per rifle and will be either 50 yard or 100 yard with a chance at the running deer and 200 yard targets. If your in Tigard its about a hour south and East of Salem.

I think most gun ranges have Hunter sight in days, I know the range I belong to (Izaak Walton) down here outside of Eugene the cost is $5.00/gun and runs from the 16th to the 30th of Sept. We have sight in targets a 50, 100, and 200 yds. Also gongs a few yds behind the 200 yd targets. So you might want to look at the calendars for your local range(s) to find something that will work for you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top