JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The primary goal is understanding the root cause of gun violence". Ummmmmmm...... Look at the news and FBI statistics, it's your city teenagers killing each other over drugs. Look, I just saved you millions in research.
Her goal is to get Congress to pass funding for research so that the CDC can lay out a plan for immediate gun control to fight the epidemic of gun violence.

Her goal is to get Congress to pass funding for research so that the CDC can lay out a plan for immediate gun control to fight the epidemic of gun violence.
The real problem is the pandemic of people willing to harm others for money, emotions, or pride. It isn't "gun violence" it's "violence" period. Solve that and we can all carry around briefcase nukes without a problem.

Unfortunately, modern medicine is so fixated on treating symptoms with quick fixes that treating the root cause is often forgotten. It's why when I get a new doctor the first appointment is an interview so I can understand their philosophy and approach. Most don't pass when I start asking tough questions.

My regular doc is out of country teaching other docs, and while she is out I've had to see others while she is gone. Four of the five were pretty flustered that I didn't want to just do what I was told and was knowledgeable about my own conditions to the point where my questions made them have to think outside a medical flow chart. Needless to say they avoid having to deal with me so I get a new general doc each time. I can't wait until she returns next month I don't have to deal with replacement hacks.

My cardiologist (new experience) on the other hand is awesome. We had a great collaborative experience so far and he is willing to think outside the 80% one size fits all box. This guy is a keeper and unfortunately older than me so at some point I will have to get a new one.

Point to all this is the 80/20 rule. 80% of the medical community is reasonably competent but focused on symptoms as opposed to root cause. In their defense they are placed on TIGHT schedules that limit their time to make life decisions that require a deep and wide knowledge domain in minutes and do it all day long. That forces the focus on symptoms.

Of the remaining 20%, ten percent are stars who somehow can rise above the stress and pressure to stay focused on the root cause, Learn how to identify them and when you find one keep them.

The last ten percent are the ones who started thinking inside the box at the earliest opportunity even before job pressure made that their only opportunity. They usually become hospital administrators or work for places like the CDC where they advise unqualified political appointees like the CDC Director.

It ain't gun violence it's people violence. After they ban guns they will ban knives like they now do in Great Britain. When that;s done they will ban the next and the next thing, but people will still be violent.

It's all about changing the narrative to something with the least chance of being used against the current administration.

This "Assault Weapons/Gun Control" thing gets the loyal troops moving and attracts a portion of the Indies and Rhinos as well. So they will always always always pivot to the Wuhan Flu or rich people don't pay their fair share or racism or they are stealing your voter rights or assault weapons/gun control....and so on.

Shape the narrative.

You see it in the MSM everyday.

Question to talking head....."How many Americans have been and will be left behind?"
Talking head speaks....."You are unpatriotic if you don't wear a mask and get injected"
Question to talking head...."That answer doesn't make any sense"
Talking head speaks....."Yo no habla englese senior."

MSM....Crickets
50-60% of the American public....heads shake up and down like bobble headed dolls.

At this point I think more is better.
Hoarding isn't the worst disease a person can contract.

There sure have been some nice shotguns in the classifieds lately......

It gets better:

The guide has multiple sections where suggestions are made to eliminate 'dehumanizing language'
Dehumanizing... that's because they want us all to be sheeple.

8f2d4d29e9a7450c00381e54c1150f0e.jpg

-Robert

COHEN (on camera): If a gun owner said to you, Dr. Walensky, I'm afraid you want to take away my gun.

WALENSKY: And my answer to that is, come be part of the solution. Come to the table. Join us in the conversation. I don't want you to feel that way, right? I want you to teach me what you have done to make your gun safe. And then I want you to teach everybody else.

Dear Dr Walensky: Guns are not the problem. Criminals are the problem.

Last Edited:
Where does it find the time???? 🤔

WE need to go on the offense and start pushing the narrative. Hacking big tech/msm and causing mayhem on the fools like the billboard that got hacked in Wilmington (look it up).
CDC needs to look at mental health. All of this is a mental health crisis with #46 being the most demented clown of all time.
Mass hypnosis at it's finest.

Just FYI: this is the third thread on this topic.
Here's the other two:

The article in the other thread on this states that they want to collect info on how many people are treated in ERs for wounds, and whether the wound was self-inflicted, resulting from an assault, etc. Not just homicides, but non-fatal injuries as well. How they will translate that info into "gun violence prevention" is anybody's guess.
I can see it now, it will follow Covid death reporting.
Here's a scenario:
While using a meat mallet to tenderize that London Broil, you accidentally smash your thumb with the mallet. It's bad, so you go to the ER.
Doc looks at it, you joke, "it's not as bad as Garand Thumb." Doc writes it up as firearm related injury. Health insurance denies coverage.

And another:
Gramps dies in his bed of old age. His entire life he slept with a gun, even when grandma was alive. The paramedics set the gun aside and note it in their report. Cause of death, firearm violence. Suicide is an exclusion in his life insurance policy - insurance company attempts to deny payout.

I can see it now, it will follow Covid death reporting.
Here's a scenario:
While using a meat mallet to tenderize that London Broil, you accidentally smash your thumb with the mallet. It's bad, so you go to the ER.
Doc looks at it, you joke, "it's not as bad as Garand Thumb." Doc writes it up as firearm related injury. Health insurance denies coverage.

And another:
Gramps dies in his bed of old age. His entire life he slept with a gun, even when grandma was alive. The paramedics set the gun aside and note it in their report. Cause of death, firearm violence. Suicide is an exclusion in his life insurance policy - insurance company attempts to deny payout.
Sounds about right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top