JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That's akin to holding back an entire classroom of super-smart kids because of the ONE water-head in the group that thinks 2+2=Jello.
And that example is akin to saying you can't teach physics without everyone wearing high heal shoes.

none of those prove your point. One of those happened in the parking lot so it doesnt count. The other two the suspect got away so there is no proof they were lawfully carrying a gun when they decided to shoot people. The fact they didnt stay on the scene actually supports that they probably are prohibited anyways.

none of those prove your point. One of those happened in the parking lot so it doesnt count. The other two the suspect got away so there is no proof they were lawfully carrying a gun when they decided to shoot people. The fact they didnt stay on the scene actually supports that they probably are prohibited anyways.
You didn't ask me to prove my point, did you?

You didn't ask me to prove my point, did you?
1688791032584.png

So he shoots his foot, or his testicles and won't be able to procreate…. again, self correcting problem into the future.
It is stupid to talk about someone firing a handgun in a crowded room and act like the only person likely to be harmed is the shooter. These kind of shootings are very common throughout the US.

It is stupid to talk about someone firing a handgun in a crowded room and act like the only person likely to be harmed is the shooter. These kind of shootings are very common throughout the US.
And it's kinda stupid to live your life in fear of "what if's" at every frakin' turn, and force responsible people to forgo their rights for a little "perceived safety" when those who would do what you fear disregard the proffered "regulations" in the first place.

Secondly, an armed society is generally a polite society, and if a belligerent is worried about his head getting canoed from any given angle, he may just decide to practice some manners.

And it's kinda stupid to live your life in fear of "what if's" at every frakin' turn, and force responsible people to forgo their rights for a little "perceived safety" when those who would do what you fear disregard the proffered "regulations" in the first place.

Secondly, an armed society is generally a polite society, and if a belligerent is worried about his head getting canoed from any given angle, he may just decide to practice some manners.
It is funny to receive a lecture about "living your life in fear" from someone suggesting that it is unacceptable to go places without a weapon.

Which well armed, low violence society are you thinking of?

It is funny to receive a lecture about "living your life in fear" from someone suggesting that it is unacceptable to go places without a weapon.

Which well armed, low violence society are you thinking of?
Either you misread my statements 'cuz your "watching a different movie" than I am, or you're subtly attempting to twist the argument into a false dichotomy.

Firstly, I'm not lecturing you, I'm simply telling you that you're being dumb. I never said anything about it being unacceptable to go anywhere without a weapon, it's unacceptable to compel other people to bend to your fears.

Secondly, implying (in the above context) that one is "scared" because they carry a gun is a fallacy and intellectually dishonest and indicates your arguments are weak. Am I supposed to say, "oh yeah? I'll show you I'm not scared and won't carry a gun!" ? Your not conversing with a 10 year old.

If you CHOOSE to be unarmed, then you do you. It's all good man, I won't think any less of you than I already do.

;) :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top