JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Studies have shown that those who dislike cats often have psychopathic tendencies, they prefer the control they have over dogs versus the free will of felines. The more you know ;)
Studies have shown that people who prefer cats often have neurotic antisocial tendencies and prone to sudden irrational bursts of violence and impulsive criminal behavior. The more you know! :D

Besides.... I never said I "hate" cats. I'm "mostly" indifferent to them as pets and... I believe I did indicate I do like them...

.... when cooked properly.🤣

Folks always say that cats are so smart, but I've never seen a dog sleep under the hood of a warm engine bay only to meet their demise once the engine is started...ask me how I know.

You can have your safe spaces....
My cats prefer dangerous places.

Chasing that red dot...
That ever elusive spot.

Turn on that red light...
So they can bite.

Lord help that home invader...
As that red dot turns my cat into the gonadator...
Andy

Last Edited:
Folks always say that cats are so smart, but I've never seen a dog sleep under the hood of a warm engine bay only to meet their demise once the engine is started...ask me how I know.
Oh man. I started my pickup at my folks' house about 20 years ago. The fur flew. One of their cats goes cartwheeling across the hayfield with one hind leg grotesquely flopping around, yet he maintains good speed. Feeling awful about the situation, I reach into the back seat and retrieve my Remington Fieldmaster. I can't even get a good bead on this cat as he flops toward the barn and don't get a shot off before he crawls under it. I felt awful. Told my folks what happened, but I had to hit the road as there seemed to be nothing more I could do anyway. Well, my mom eventually coaxed that cat out from under the barn with some food, took him to the vet who repaired his broken leg, and the cat lived happily ever after.

You haven't had good cats then ;)
I'm very much in the pro-cat camp. Dogs are too high maintenance for me. But, @Yarome is absolutely right in his assessment. Cats are absolutely the gold-diggers of the animal kingdom. But I love 'em anyway. :s0092: And we have had more than one really good cat. We've lived in the same house for 32 years and have a pet cemetery on our property with four cats buried there. Considering we usually have two at one time, we've been pretty fortunate with how long they've lived.

No...never really was a Grateful Dead fan.
It is a Andy original...such as it is....I know don't give up my day job.... :D
Andy

Edit to add...
I do like their songs :
Casey Jones...
And...
Friend of the Devil
I like the Dead but not a Deadhead. I saw them in 90 at Carter Finley stadium.

Woo boy what a wild trip that was....

EDIT: There's a show I like to catch out of Portland on KBOO radio called "Grateful Dead and Friends" on Saturdays 12 pm to 2:00 as I'm driving around.

I like the Dead but not a Deadhead. I saw them in 90 at Carter Finley stadium.

Woo boy what a wild trip that was....

EDIT: There's a show I like to catch out of Portland on KBOO radio called "Grateful Dead and Friends" on Saturdays 12 pm to 2:00 as I'm driving around.
A friend from Vegas and his few of his colleague are really big on Grateful Dead. I use to jam with them occasionally and whenever they start playing the Jerry Garcia songs, its non-stop for 2 hours even the violin player gets emotionally in tears meticulously stroking that bow. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds on the works... :s0161:

if i was dead would i really care?
The family you leave behind might not appreciate your beloved pet eating your face off, but you personally... probably not in the least.

That wasn't really the point in bringing it up though. It just speaks more toward the nature of the animal. People like to delude themselves into thinking they actually earn a cats "affection", but in the end... all you really represent to them is a meal.;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top