JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
finances are not the problem, priorities are
I spent more on my Kubota RTV that I have on any 10 rifles or scopes
but that is my priority now
hauling gravel and firewood now is of higher priority
this puppy has a full cab and heater, with a dump bed and tow hitch
in 4WD granny low, it can crawl up wet clay grades that even defeat my Chevy 4WD pickup

View attachment 1738993
Pretty badass machine. 😎

Pretty badass machine. 😎
it also makes the perfect range buggy
the fireing table for our range is 100 yrds from the front door
lodt up the RTV with firearms, ammo, targets, sandbags, spotting scopes and away you go
don't have to unload, just take out the firearm your using at the time and leave the rest in the bed
and the best part, the tailgate makes a wonderful shooting bench or work bench for cleaning rifles in the field

I bust my a$$. I also have a limited amount of guns/accessories. I'd rather have quality over quantity. But that's me. I'm also dumping money in my 401k and Roth to make sure I'm not strapped when I retire.
Some people should worry less about straps and more about retirement. :D

Some people should worry less about straps and more about retirement. :D
so true
that's why I worked to 70 and have a solid investment portfolio as well as my Social Security
I paid off the property, the cars, all credit cards, and put a new roof on the house before I retired
what i did not plan on is deterioration of my health - plan for that also - IT WILL HAPPEN
your not going to be running laps with full battle kit when your 70

this will be my next Streamlight product, for my Mossberg Shockwave
have a saddle laser already, but based on my experience at night out here, I believe this is a must have

shockwave with bandolier.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads