JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is odd is Oakland has been working on gun bans and even shut down the gun stores from what I read. Yet they say everyone was carrying a gun and it looks like for good reason. 60 cops and the killers showed no fear.

'A reminder of how far those bullets can travel' - as evidenced by a shell case found in their driveway?

Its kind of confusing what the reporter said however I think the suggestion was some the shots were fired from other locations as well.

'A reminder of how far those bullets can travel' - as evidenced by a shell case found in their driveway?

Its kind of confusing to hear what the reporter said however I think the suggestion was some the shots were fired from other locations as well.
It sounded like they were trying to say that the brass was the same from the shootout and went a long ways.

The politicians that run these cities are at fault for everything like this that happens. Over the years they've continued to cram and stack more and more people in close quarters. Look at the apartment buildings lining the roadway around that lake. People aren't right because of losing their freedom for the last year plus, and being jammed in with people everywhere you go with the only escape taking an hour of more to see open space.

Take a picture so-called "Public Servants" in potland. You're seeing the future of you bumbling.

The politicians that run these cities are at fault for everything like this that happens. Over the years they've continued to cram and stack more and more people in close quarters. Look at the apartment buildings lining the roadway around that lake. People aren't right because of losing their freedom for the last year plus, and being jammed in with people everywhere you go with the only escape taking an hour of more to see open space.

Take a picture so-called "Public Servants" in potland. You're seeing the future of you bumbling.
Agree with everyting you wrote.

I'm going to adjust my tinfoil hat and take this a step further. Most of the chaos fomented by these "progressive" wokes in positions of authority is intentional. Listen to their rhetoric: Lori Lightweight in Chicago blames the astonishing crime rate in her city NOT on the feral hominids who inhabit her wards, but rather on her neighboring state of Indiana. Because Chicago chased out its gun stores decades ago, there'd be NO GUNS IN CHICAGO if it weren't for Indiana. She is blaming crime in HER streets on ANOTHER STATE. And nobody pushes back to point out the abject absurdity of her contention. No bona fide member The Fourth Estate anyway. This gaslighting is not ignorance! She knows exactly what she's doing: Enabling crime to spiral out of control so she and her woke mob can continue to build a case for the repeal of the 2A, their stated end game.

She has to blame the inanimate object because otherwise she'd have to acknowledge the failures of not only her own policies, but in fact her entire philosophy and that of her fellow travelers. Likewise for your flaccid boy mayor Teddy Bear Wheeler who allowed the thugs to chase him out of his own Pearl District condo. Durkan, Frye, Carter, Garcetti et al... We see this repeated across the fruited plain, the closer you get to the country's tallest buildings. Make no mistake --- their sole intention is to disarm you. And me. Heck, to shut down this forum...

Last Edited:
Going to be a hot summer if this killing keeps up.
I have no problem with the gangbangers culling themselves --- doing us all a favor, frankly. In fact, I encourage it. Applaud it. Ridding us of their miserable profane existence is a public service. But we've got 2-yr-olds catching lead. We've got this poor couple who turned down the wrong street just viciously brutalized and left to die by feral hominids who probably mistook their Puerto Rico flag for the Stars and Stripes. You live "the life" and you get what you deserve. But innocents caught in the crossfire? Nope.

Yet Biden and his ilk have the nerve to tell us "white supremacy" is the biggest existential threat to the nation? And NOBODY dares push back on this blatant lie?

I can guarantee you not one of these precious babies was taken out by a "white supremacist."

E139CA12-9DEE-40B1-828E-E3D8D9963D7F.jpeg
5CB43C0F-17EC-4299-BE03-6DF039DA22CF.jpeg
800303CD-142D-416F-8A6B-968DBEF57FAB.jpeg
Just a few of woke progressivism's victims. If we are unwilling to protect the most innocent among us, we are no better than the thugs who wantonly spray their brains all over the sidewalk.

Obviously the real problem here is not enough social workers...

/rant.

Last Edited:
Politicians push those folks into ghettos and it turns them into killers. Politicians are the most racist people in the country in my opinion. There was a future for them when a record number of jobs were created for them. Now its back to selling drugs.

Politicians push those folks into ghettos and it turns them into killers. Politicians are the most racist people in the country in my opinion. There was a future for them when a record number of jobs were created for them. Now its back to selling drugs.
Ghettos, misreable schools to keep them easy to manipulate and to divest them of future self-reliance and the dignity of achievement, having babies at 14, making sure they are hooked on public assistance as a permanent underclass, six decades of failed cynical "progressive" policies now entering its fourth generation. To paraphrase Chuck D: "The Klan thanks all y'all n*****s for doing their job for them..."

As much as I disagree with the man's politics, he hit the bullseye with that one. Pun intended.

Last Edited:
Ghettos, misreable schools to keep them easy to manipulate and to divest them of future self-reliance and the dignity of achievement, having babies at 14, making sure they are hooked on public assistance as a permanent underclass, six decades of failed cynical "progressive" policies now entering its fourth generation. To paraphrase Chuck D: "The Klan thanks all y'all n*****s for doing their job for them..."

As much as I disagree with the man's politics, he hit the bullseye with that one. Pun intended.
Sending our jobs to China really hurt the country yet for a while we were getting our jobs back to give folks the choice to work. Thats all gone and now housing is being bought up by hedge funds which will drive people back into the cities...ghettos. Politicians hate the American people.

Agree with everyting you wrote.

I'm going to adjust my tinfoil hat and take this a step further. Most of the chaos fomented by these "progressive" wokes in positions of authority is intentional. Listen to their rhetoric: Lori Lightweight in Chicago blames the astonishing crime rate in her city NOT on the feral hominids who inhabit her wards, but rather on her neighboring state of Indiana. Because Chicago chased out its gun stores decades ago, there'd be NO GUNS IN CHICAGO if it weren't for Indiana. She is blaming crime in HER streets on ANOTHER STATE. And nobody pushes back to point out the abject absurdity of her contention. No bona fide member The Fourth Estate anyway. This gaslighting is not ignorance! She knows exactly what she's doing: Enabling crime to spiral out of control so she and her woke mob can continue to build a case for the repeal of the 2A, their stated end game.

She has to blame the inanimate object because otherwise she'd have to acknowledge the failures of not only her own policies, but in fact her entire philosophy and that of her fellow travelers. Likewise for your flaccid boy mayor Teddy Bear Wheeler who allowed the thugs to chase him out of his own Pearl District condo. Durkan, Frye, Carter, Garcetti et al... We see this repeated across the fruited plain, the closer you get to the country's tallest buildings. Make no mistake --- their sole intention is to disarm you. And me. Heck, to shut down this forum...
Just remember, gun grabbing democrats have been in charge of Chicago for more than 9 decades. Could it be the need for a change in management??? Every innocent citizen that dies of gunshot wounds in Chicago, that blood is on your hands Lori Lightfoot…. Unleash the police and let them police. Give the tax paying citizens the services they're paying for…

Sending our jobs to China really hurt the country yet for a while we were getting our jobs back to give folks the choice to work. Thats all gone and now housing is being bought up by hedge funds which will drive people back into the cities...ghettos. Politicians hate the American people.
That is certainly a contributing factor, but the woes of the ghetto were hatched long before the global village was a reality. The real culprit -- in my view -- is the cynical War On Poverty, which was really a war on poor people as it conditioned them to public assistance and taxpayer largesse as their means of sustenance. Simultaneously it convinced these folks that they are absolved of any responsibility for their circumstances, being "victims" of various systemic inequities. The caustic irony being to place your faith in the very system that presumably victimized you as your path to salvation...

Last Edited:
Just remember, gun grabbing democrats have been in charge of Chicago for more than 9 decades. Could it be the need for a change in management??? Every innocent citizen that dies of gunshot wounds in Chicago, that blood is on your hands Lori Lightfoot…. Unleash the police and let them police. Give the tax paying citizens the services they're paying for…
Of course, but it is highly unlikely we will ever see that change. The symbiotic bonds of abuser/victim are too strong. "He beats me because he loves me."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top