JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have carried my P226 for many years, OWB, couldnt imagine carrying a full size IWB and it being comfortable, I dont even like carrying my Kimber TLE/RL2 on the inside, and once my Rosen holster arrives for it, it's holster will be up for grabs. Your sig looks nice, definitely cant go wrong with them, as for the weight of them, I prefer it over lighter weapons.

OK, who wants to start the pool to see how soon this pistol will be back up here for sale. I may be first in line.

We know you too well PBP. :s0114:
You will notice that I do not resell my higher end guns. This one is a keeper. Just like my Sig P229 Carry Stainless Elite.

For those questioning the comfort, it has not been bad at all. It is definitely more noticeable than my Kahr PM40 and I never forget it is there...but overall it is not bad at all.

When I fired the first shot with it yesterday the bullet hit dead center of the bullseye. It was like the gun knew where to aim all by itself. That pretty much makes the small amount of extra effort worth it. :)

It is actually very comfortable. You can sit, stand, bend, and move with no poking.

The pants are probably about 1"-2" larger than they need to be. They are from when I was about 15lbs heavier.

I tried carrying in this position today and I think I might stick with it. I've tried OWB at 3 but I don't remember ever trying it IWB. Less printing when bending over and a little easier drawing and reholstering. Thanks!:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top