JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK I can't find anything on line regarding carrying my wife's gun without her being present? So let's throw it out here. Can I legally conceal carry my wife's gun without her accompanying me?

Do you have a concealed carry license? If not, then no, you cannot legally conceal carry. If you have a license, then yes. The license does not restrict you to a specific firearm. Also the Oregon transfer law does not prohibit transfers between spouses without a background check.

Do you have a concealed carry license? If not, then no, you cannot legally conceal carry. If you have a license, then yes. The license does not restrict you to a specific firearm. Also the Oregon transfer law does not prohibit transfers between spouses without a background check.

What he said !

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful!:D
IMG_1188.JPG

Yes, but not to pass judgement, why would one search the interwebs for a pic of Liberace in a bathtub? Just sayin'...

OK, let me reveal the "genius" behind the spontaneous, comic mind.

I saw that blinged out "pootie-shootie" and thought "Liberace", so I googled "Liberace"... myriad images, and videos came up and I scrolled through them looking for something to go with it (the pootie-shootie).

I spied that bathtub shot, and thought PERFECT! Then I literally spontaneously came up with the "meme text" and slapped it all together in that post. That's the foundation of success for a "classic" Drill Sgt (which I was... 24 years ago)... all that schtick performed by the "Gunny" in Full Metal Jacket that we all busted a gut laughing at is reportedly mostly ALL ad-libbed (I believe it).

I have the ability to (verbally) rip you to shreds, make you cry, laugh, piss your pants, and then want me to date your sister all in one or two sentences, because sometimes I don't know what I'm going to say... until I'm done talkin'.

OK... what was the OP about again? :D

I feel the need to explain so I don't lose my man card. <broken link removed> My wife carries a S&W Shield. I have been thinking about a single stack 9 due to the size. I am not a big fan of Glocks. Yes and I still have my man card. With the rebate on the S&W I have been thinking about getting one however I would like to carry it and make up my mind. Thanks for all of the information and the lovely photo of Liberace. Also BLACK GUN's Matter don't ya know.

OK, let me reveal the "genius" behind the spontaneous, comic mind.

I saw that blinged out "pootie-shootie" and thought "Liberace", so I googled "Liberace"... myriad images, and videos came up and I scrolled through them looking for something to go with it (the pootie-shootie).

I spied that bathtub shot, and thought PERFECT! Then I literally spontaneously came up with the "meme text" and slapped it all together in that post. That's the foundation of success for a "classic" Drill Sgt (which I was... 24 years ago)... all that schtick performed by the "Gunny" in Full Metal Jacket that we all busted a gut laughing at is reportedly mostly ALL ad-libbed (I believe it).

I have the ability to (verbally) rip you to shreds, make you cry, laugh, piss your pants, and then want me to date your sister all in one or two sentences, because sometimes I don't know what I'm going to say... until I'm done talkin'.

OK... what was the OP about again? :D

Liberace and pootie-shootie......

.........sure :D:D

I feel the need to explain so I don't lose my man card. <broken link removed> My wife carries a S&W Shield. I have been thinking about a single stack 9 due to the size. I am not a big fan of Glocks. Yes and I still have my man card. With the rebate on the S&W I have been thinking about getting one however I would like to carry it and make up my mind. Thanks for all of the information and the lovely photo of Liberace. Also BLACK GUN's Matter don't ya know.

That's fine, Craig. A lot of good clean fun was shared at your expense. No offense was intended, and you get to keep your man card!

Now it's Stompers man card card that's in jeopardy! :cool:

That's fine, Craig. A lot of good clean fun was shared at your expense. No offense was intended, and you get to keep your man card!

Now it's Stompers man card card that's in jeopardy! :cool:

I am still trying to figure how he " ACCIDENTALLY " found it, then went on a 4 paragraph defending himself.
Are you sure this was not posted on your man cave wall, come clean we all know your search engine is highlighted with Liberace searched memorabilia. hehe

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews