JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just think of all the states that don't allow an 18 yo to protect themselves. Most everywhere else he'd have been a victim.

Investigators say a 19-year-old man was sitting in his car at a gas pump with the driver's side door open when a woman reportedly came up to him to cause a distraction.

He then noticed the suspect coming toward him from the back of the car holding a knife.

I am always on the lookout for this tactic.

Early judging is early, but did you read the press release?

She was not shot for trying to steal a car. She was shot for rushing a prepared man who didn't feel like getting stabbed while conducting a "Sensitivity Evaluation" of the perp.

Early judging is early, but did you read the press release?

She was not shot for trying to steal a car. She was shot for rushing a prepared man who didn't feel like getting stabbed while conducting a "Sensitivity Evaluation" of the perp.

She* was not shot at all, she* was a distraction. He* was shot for bring a knife to a gun fight.

* = assuming traditional genders not today's 56 or what ever it's up to.

Not worth killing a man over a car, IMHO.

I'd a killed him. He was an attacker with a knife. I dont really care if he was trying to steal a pack of smokes from me, I STILL woulda shot him.........SPEAKING of which, my buddy had no chance. Devin Allen, Carlsbad CA, 2011

Last Edited:
I cannot speak for the rest of the planet, but there is a 75 x 100 lot in my city where if you show up unannounced with a knife, or a partner with a knife, you had better have taken care of your 'Spiritual Fitness' in advance.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews