JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
in the 4 years of packin ive only dropped a gun once. S&W Sigma 40, but it was from my hip heigh to thick carpet. that and my KT P3AT has slipped out of its pocket holster a time or two when at work (auto mechanic) onto the concrete floor without damage.

I've dropped my Glock 26 about 10 times (seriously) in the 3 months or so I've owned it. Slippery little sucker. The surprising thing is, it hasn't "gone off" once, so I figure I'm way ahead of the curve since they normally "go off" every other time you drop them.:s0112:

Sounds like you're Glock is trying to commit suicide. Just put it out of its misery, bury it and go buy yourself a real gun.... :s0013:

Newbie (me) was just starting to carry and did not have a system for securing my firearm and belt very well while taking a Pee in Nicks tavern out in Amboy. Dude came walking in and there I was looking like a complete local with my pants around my knees trying to pull them up without my firearm falling out of the holster..... It was a real SheetShow. The guy just turned around and walked out. :confused:

Newbie (me) was just starting to carry and did not have a system for securing my firearm and belt very well while taking a Pee in Nicks tavern out in Amboy. Dude came walking in and there I was looking like a complete local with my pants around my knees trying to pull them up without my firearm falling out of the holster..... It was a real SheetShow. The guy just turned around and walked out. :confused:
What an image...6-shooter in one hand, pee shooter in the other...lol

Been there, done that, learned my lesson YEARS ago! You're not alone brother! ;)

I've dropped my Glock 26 about 10 times (seriously) in the 3 months or so I've owned it. Slippery little sucker. The surprising thing is, it hasn't "gone off" once, so I figure I'm way ahead of the curve since they normally "go off" every other time you drop them.:s0112:
I'm reading this as sarcasm, but its the internet so you never know. I wouldn't quit your day job if I were you, because you're not going to make it in the world as a comedian. Just sayin'

If you are in fact being serious, I would stop carrying until you see a doctor and figure out why you can't hold on to things.

I'm reading this as sarcasm, but its the internet so you never know. I wouldn't quit your day job if I were you, because you're not going to make it in the world as a comedian. Just sayin'

If you are in fact being serious, I would stop carrying until you see a doctor and figure out why you can't hold on to things.
You're berating a ghost. He hasn't been on here for years.

I was about age five, one of a couple dozen kindergartners doing a full-costume square dance performance for our parents. "Swing your partner 'round and 'round" sort of propelled my Roy Rogers six gun out of its holster & into an impressive 8 foot skid across the floor. The gun did not discharge; however, Kay Petermann was mortally embarrassed at having such a careless dance partner. My Rule 5 became "stow that thing before dancing".

On Edit: Dang, I hate to get bit by a zombie thread.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top