JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
in the 4 years of packin ive only dropped a gun once. S&W Sigma 40, but it was from my hip heigh to thick carpet. that and my KT P3AT has slipped out of its pocket holster a time or two when at work (auto mechanic) onto the concrete floor without damage.

I've dropped my Glock 26 about 10 times (seriously) in the 3 months or so I've owned it. Slippery little sucker. The surprising thing is, it hasn't "gone off" once, so I figure I'm way ahead of the curve since they normally "go off" every other time you drop them.:s0112:

Sounds like you're Glock is trying to commit suicide. Just put it out of its misery, bury it and go buy yourself a real gun.... :s0013:

Newbie (me) was just starting to carry and did not have a system for securing my firearm and belt very well while taking a Pee in Nicks tavern out in Amboy. Dude came walking in and there I was looking like a complete local with my pants around my knees trying to pull them up without my firearm falling out of the holster..... It was a real SheetShow. The guy just turned around and walked out. :confused:

Newbie (me) was just starting to carry and did not have a system for securing my firearm and belt very well while taking a Pee in Nicks tavern out in Amboy. Dude came walking in and there I was looking like a complete local with my pants around my knees trying to pull them up without my firearm falling out of the holster..... It was a real SheetShow. The guy just turned around and walked out. :confused:
What an image...6-shooter in one hand, pee shooter in the other...lol

Been there, done that, learned my lesson YEARS ago! You're not alone brother! ;)

I've dropped my Glock 26 about 10 times (seriously) in the 3 months or so I've owned it. Slippery little sucker. The surprising thing is, it hasn't "gone off" once, so I figure I'm way ahead of the curve since they normally "go off" every other time you drop them.:s0112:
I'm reading this as sarcasm, but its the internet so you never know. I wouldn't quit your day job if I were you, because you're not going to make it in the world as a comedian. Just sayin'

If you are in fact being serious, I would stop carrying until you see a doctor and figure out why you can't hold on to things.

I'm reading this as sarcasm, but its the internet so you never know. I wouldn't quit your day job if I were you, because you're not going to make it in the world as a comedian. Just sayin'

If you are in fact being serious, I would stop carrying until you see a doctor and figure out why you can't hold on to things.
You're berating a ghost. He hasn't been on here for years.

I was about age five, one of a couple dozen kindergartners doing a full-costume square dance performance for our parents. "Swing your partner 'round and 'round" sort of propelled my Roy Rogers six gun out of its holster & into an impressive 8 foot skid across the floor. The gun did not discharge; however, Kay Petermann was mortally embarrassed at having such a careless dance partner. My Rule 5 became "stow that thing before dancing".

On Edit: Dang, I hate to get bit by a zombie thread.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads