JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
just curious on everyone's thoughts around the Beretta APX as all around utilitarian sidearm compared with the other popular handguns out there such as Sig P320 M18 or Glock 19, etc. I don't think I've seen it get very much attention.
I bought one of these a few years back and have found it to be very enjoyable to plink with as well as easy to clean, sturdy and reliable. What are others thoughts on it? Included is a picture of mine and the way I have it setup for mostly home defense.

D543BF6E-850F-478A-810B-E697562E5187.jpeg

A overlooked gem thats made by a good company.

Good price. Mags are plenty and affordable. Chassis system like the 320.

Only downside is that unlike the 320 it doesnt quite have the aftermarket strength so holsters and what not are limited.

Otherwise it's a great shooter and fine carry piece. They also just released their APXA1 FS model with some changes, namely being optics ready along with a tritium sights and a updated RSA and change to the grip ergos and they changed the slide from tactical toblerone to a more modern slide cut.

Unsure if A1 and base APX are cross compatible but I do know that the APX centurion and carry model can swap grips as their slides/barrels are the exact same length.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads