JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So very tired of the news "GUN VIOLENCE" when in fact its "CRAZY PEOPLE VIOLENCE".
When someone drives drunk, crashes and kills others we don not call "CAR VIOLENCE".
When a flash mob raids a store we do not call it "BAG VIOLENCE".
When kids die from drug overdose we do not call it "DRUG VIOLENCE".
When politicians vote in bad laws we do not call it "VOTE VIOLENCE"

ALL, NOT SOME, BUT ALL negative acts are committed by people. What tools they use to do irrational, deadly acts are NOT performed by those tools but by the unstable or selfish individuals.

Calling any violence by an inanimate object is a lie or attempt to indoctrinate. and steal some of your rights in the guise of compassion. They do not deserve a voice and should be removed from office or other place of stature and have a large "L" tatooed on their forehead for "LIAR"

In the mean time keep your powder dry and know your enemies

4b7802dfecb880b6.jpeg 6f6bb7980f41a028.jpg

Today while doing some uber in my spare time, I pulled over near the corner of se 11th and division to pick a customer and her son. Thankfully she loaded her child first , a boy about the age of 6-8years, then as she tried to get in suddenly a women dressed all in black with her bible started fighting her to grab her child from my car. She was clearly crazy and screaming that we were trying to abduct and traffic the child🙄 After much tussle and screaming at her to stand down and leave my car and customers she assaulted my vehicle until I started dialing 911. Then she ran! Fast! It happened so quickly it was unbelievable! This poor customer and her son:( He was so scared. All dressed up in a mickey mouse costume for his cousins birthday party and here comes a crazy lady! Ugh! She must have been triggered by his mouse gloves cause she kept screaming "I recognize those gloves I know what that means, youre gonna hurt this child. " Then shed scream sex traffickers at me! Smh! Is there room in Washington for one more Libertarian! I just cant w these ppl anymore! Im just happy it wasnt a car jacking!

Today while doing some uber in my spare time, I pulled over near the corner of se 11th and division to pick a customer and her son. Thankfully she loaded her child first , a boy about the age of 6-8years, then as she tried to get in suddenly a women dressed all in black with her bible started fighting her to grab her child from my car. She was clearly crazy and screaming that we were trying to abduct and traffic the child🙄 After much tussle and screaming at her to stand down and leave my car and customers she assaulted my vehicle until I started dialing 911. Then she ran! Fast! It happened so quickly it was unbelievable! This poor customer and her son:( He was so scared. All dressed up in a mickey mouse costume for his cousins birthday party and here comes a crazy lady! Ugh! She must have been triggered by his mouse gloves cause she kept screaming "I recognize those gloves I know what that means, youre gonna hurt this child. " Then shed scream sex traffickers at me! Smh! Is there room in Washington for one more Libertarian! I just cant w these ppl anymore! Im just happy it wasnt a car jacking!
HOLY HELL. that is pure insanity. Buddy had a meth head slide his car sideways and jump out in front of his vehicle while leaving work last summer, was out past the Expo Center, he drove down in the ditch and around him.

Ya, but, guns kill people! Sheesh don't you pay attention on TikTok or Twitter, they clearly tell you these basic facts.

I woulda pooped myself if this women had a gun not a bible! 🤦‍♀️ She was so convinced she was helping and not hurting. I finally got insurance from the USCCA cause portland is insane. And now that kotex is getting 200M for homeless resources we are going to have many more moving here. 🫣😓

So very tired of the news "GUN VIOLENCE" when in fact its "CRAZY PEOPLE VIOLENCE".
One of the most clever things the anti-gunners have done was to re-brand "homicide" as "gun violence".

"Homicide" makes it clear that someone killed someone else. "Gun violence" makes it sound like the gun is at fault.

BUT, But, but......thanks to our Govt. They (the Menatally Unstable) are allowed to walk freely amongst us.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....AND, they get to vote.

I woulda pooped myself if this women had a gun not a bible! 🤦‍♀️ She was so convinced she was helping and not hurting. I finally got insurance from the USCCA cause portland is insane. And now that kotex is getting 200M for homeless resources we are going to have many more moving here. 🫣😓
I agreed that dumping 200m into this problem will bring more homeless here. Look at SF/Cali, billions dump into homeless programs last decade, and look at it now, gotten worse and it attracting more people to come to milk the system. The majority of the homeless in the US are in Cali.

And now that kotex is getting 200M for homeless resources we are going to have many more moving here.
This has been the problem for decades; the libtards fund the homeless which rather than fixing the problem, just brings more here. We need to interview each homeless person and find out what their connection with Oregon actually is. If they don't have a personal connection (history, family, friends, etc.) they should not get a handout, they should get a bus ticket outa here.

This is another case of someone who should be locked in a safe place. Instead she is allowed to roam free. I am sure she is supposed to be taking some heavy doses of some kind of drug to control her and she is not taking the meds. Sooner or later she will be picked up and put in the hospital for a while and forced to take the drugs until she is "compliant". They will then turn her loose on the public yet again. I work in health care. This is a daily thing anymore. :(

This was a case of mine when I was a Cop. The victim didn't do anything wrong except try and be courteous to this wacko while driving in the Walgreen's parking lot. Violence is violence it doesn't matter the implement.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews