JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I admire you, BDA. I was going to opine on the same matter, but figured I would be shot down in shame for "blaming the victim", which seems to happen a lot on this site. But the question is valid. Why was the kid not the last thing placed in the vehicle?

I hate to say this but why in F**K did you leave your 3yr old kid alone, in an unattended car, with the "motor" running in the first place???........Props for the pops tho
In Portland, no less. Time to give the cops a few weeks off (with pay) and let nature take its course.

Sadly by the time the scum gets out of the hospital he will just be turned loose to do it again now. He will probably sue whoever ran him into the fence. 🤬
MV5BMjcwZDc0NGYtMzBmMS00YTdiLThkOTctOGRiMDA1YjY1ZTBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ1NzU4Njk@._V1_.jpg

Sue this!

I admire you, BDA. I was going to opine on the same matter, but figured I would be shot down in shame for "blaming the victim", which seems to happen a lot on this site. But the question is valid. Why was the kid not the last thing placed in the vehicle?
My guess is typical snowflake Mom living in white color condition and oblivious that there are bad people out there who will do harm. But then Dad grows a pair and says he's not having it (having ur kid stolen will do that methinks). And then neighbors step up and getter done. So bad start, but good recovery.

My guess is typical snowflake Mom living in white color condition and oblivious that there are bad people out there who will do harm. But then Dad grows a pair and says he's not having it (having ur kid stolen will do that methinks). And then neighbors step up and getter done. So bad start, but good recovery.
Bet you nailed it. I was walking my neighborhood and saw a woman leave her baby in the car sat on the parking strip while she carried groceries into the house. I was floored. You might assume there was another parent there waiting, nope, just a baby totally alone on the parking strip that could have been picked up and stolen.

And it sure AF wouldn't have been sitting there idling.....
It was a freakin' Prius! It wouldn't have been idling, it would have been on battery power until it accelerated. She must have also left her purse in the car with the key fob in it, or it would have not been able to drive away.

It was a freakin' Prius! It wouldn't have been idling, it would have been on battery power until it accelerated. She must have also left her purse in the car with the key fob in it, or it would have not been able to drive away.
I wonder about that, I test drove a car that had keyless start and the fob only had to be in proximity. I asked the salesmen to test that feature and he got out of the car with the fob and I drove about 10 blocks away before turning around and driving back, all without the fob in the car. Had I turned off the engine I would have had no way to turn it back on and I was concerned it would kill itself while I was driving after a certain distance or time and I didn't want to be stuck however far away with a dead car and have to call the dealership to come get me so I turned around and drove back. I did want to know the max distance I could have gotten though.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top