JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Too bad the suspect was pinned up against a nice, soft, flexible, forgiving chain link fence and survived with but a few treatable injuries.
A nice, hard, inflexible, unforgiving, bone-crushing, life-snuffing brick wall would've been much more apropos for this POS...

I'm just so hap
Too bad the suspect was pinned up against a nice, soft, flexible, forgiving chain link fence and survived with but a few treatable injuries.
A nice, hard, inflexible, unforgiving, bone-crushing, life-snuffing brick wall would've been much more apropos for this POS...
Im just so happy that the neighbors took action. Ppl are getting sick of the lawlessness and they know police won't respond.

I remember about 2 years ago when we had attempted carjacking down the block what was going through my mind was what if there was some kid in the back seat? We cornered him in a yard and cops arrested him but that is back when there were more cops. Maybe it was 3 years cuz it was definitely pretty-covid.

It seems to me cops and good Samaritan's are in the same boat, hemmed in by pro-criminal laws and protections. So got to find what things we will engage in and which we will not. Kids kidnapped for me is an "engage" situation in most all cases. If someone doesn't catch them in the first hour or whatever that kid will probably never be seen again. That's how I think about it anyway.

Police said the suspect will be identified after he is charged with a crime.
To jump to conclusions here... or not... hmmm...

s571VMI.jpg

-Robert

(API) In a follow up to our earlier story, a Portland Police spokesperson advised that before he was captured, the suspect was able to cut the catalytic converter off of the Prius and toss it to an unidentified accomplice who got away.
Mayyyyybe. :rolleyes:

I hate to say this but why in F**K did you leave your 3yr old kid alone, in an unattended car, with the "motor" running in the first place???........Props for the pops tho

As far as priorities go, my kid woulda been the last thing that went into the car. Kinda like my guns when were goin shootin. Beer, plates, targets, first....kids/guns last.....well, maybe I got that in the wrong order......beer THEN kid.....just sayn...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top