JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I-M-SHOCKED-1.jpg

NOT knowing much from the article but......
After the AA case.
Oh well........

I guess some people didn't get the memo.

Aloha, Mark

I wonder about that, I test drove a car that had keyless start and the fob only had to be in proximity. I asked the salesmen to test that feature and he got out of the car with the fob and I drove about 10 blocks away before turning around and driving back, all without the fob in the car. Had I turned off the engine I would have had no way to turn it back on and I was concerned it would kill itself while I was driving after a certain distance or time and I didn't want to be stuck however far away with a dead car and have to call the dealership to come get me so I turned around and drove back. I did want to know the max distance I could have gotten though.
My wife left her Prius "running" several times in parking lots and when she got 20 yards or so away, it would beep at her. After I totaled my almost new Rav 4 Hybrid, we traded in her Prius on an almost new Avalon. Much happier with conventional V6 power, and the ability to jump start dead batteries, or get a jump. No more hybrids for us, and if King Jay hands down any royal edicts concerning hybrids or electric vehicles, we will relocate to a free state.

Along with all the other lessons people have noted: Don't live in Portland if you have young children. Who the hell would do that and put their kids in harm's way? Borderline child abuse.

It was a freakin' Prius! It wouldn't have been idling, it would have been on battery power until it accelerated. She must have also left her purse in the car with the key fob in it, or it would have not been able to drive away.
I don't keep up on this new fangled bubblegum bro, my vehicles like gas!.....It's her dumb bubblegum, not mine

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top