JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

become a cannibal or die?

• cannibal

Votes: 117 59.1%
  • die

Votes: 81 40.9%

• Total voters
If it comes down to it and you have no food and absolutely no way of getting any, would you rather become a cannibal or just die?

Hard to say, I have shelter and food right now, so it's hard to imagine being desperate enough to eat "long pork".

In those situations, even if you're not planning to be a cannibal, there's plenty of people out there that'll put you on the menu. So I guess its eat or be eaten.

some of you guys are some sick bubblegumers. you can't eat people, you go to **** for that.

i'd rather eat a bullet. my desire to remain on this planet does not override my principles. besides- the few who have eaten people and survived have made it pretty clear that it didn't help much. by the time you're eating your buddy, he's so depleted of nutrients that you're just filling your belly with empty mass.

Now now, lets not get into another religion debate... :s0123:

By the time you're eating your buddy, he's so depleted of nutrients that you're just filling your belly with empty mass.
Eating human meat is not recommended from a pure health standpoint even if the food was in good shape prior to death but it's still a lot better than nothing.

I like to think I wouldn't do it. I know there were those in the Donner Party that did not partake even though other were. Knowing you'll be eaten if you die certainly colors the group dynamic a different color. As a kid I remember cartoons where characters would be stranded on a desert island and each would see each other as a hot-dog or a chicken leg... that said, people do go crazy from hunger and it's understandable how it happens and history is full of examples. I hope I would keep my wits, find alternative food and wouldn't do it.

some of you guys are some sick bubblegumers. you can't eat people, you go to **** for that.

i'd rather eat a bullet. my desire to remain on this planet does not override my principles. besides- the few who have eaten people and survived have made it pretty clear that it didn't help much. by the time you're eating your buddy, he's so depleted of nutrients that you're just filling your belly with empty mass.

Don't you also go to **** for killing yourself? Pretty sure the Bible does state that. Guess you would be in a lose lose situation, eh?

Don't you also go to **** for killing yourself? Pretty sure the Bible does state that. Guess you would be in a lose lose situation, eh?

holy bubblegum, people.. it was a bubblegumin joke.

for the record, you nincompoops, the bible does not expressly forbid cannibalism nor suicide. but who ever brought up the bible?

No Im just saying this is a public forum and I doubt the mods or the Creator of this site wishes that kind of language on here thats all... do and say whatever your want..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top