JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a question... If you would resort to cannibalism, and you found yourself completely deviod of all natural/human resources, would you ever under any circumstances sacrfice your own life so that your loved ones could survive for an indefinite amount of time?

It's a pretty morbid thought:s0131:, and I'm not sure how I'd respond if the question was posed to me.

Here's a question... If you would resort to cannibalism, and you found yourself completely deviod of all natural/human resources, would you ever under any circumstances sacrfice your own life so that your loved ones could survive for an indefinite amount of time?

It's a pretty morbid thought:s0131:, and I'm not sure how I'd respond if the question was posed to me.

I would so my son could live and I would expect him to do the same if he ever spawn's.

we may have crossed the line of good taste (no pun intended) but to the original question posted by the op

No i would not, especially any of you cause i know what your full of and i'm full of it too.

"I eat pieces of ---- like you for breakfast"

"You eat pieces of ---- for breakfast?"

".....no!"

There is a tribe in South America...very remote tribe, deep in the jungle, that wrap their ---- in banana leaves. Cooks the ---- wrap in banana leaves and eats it again. Talk about not wasting your food. :s0155:

My question is...would you eat your ---- (cooked of course, add some seasoning for better taste) before you eat another person?

Last edited by a moderator:
People stick with the Cannibalism topic or mods shut it down!!! if you wanna talk about eating "stool" or "feces" start your own thread.

Pdxguy, brought up an interesting subject. Lots of animals eat their own fecal matter. Is it an innate/instinctive behavior that can help the animal to survive? Also, is it more taboo to talk about eating fecal matter than eating other humans? Isn't fecal matter inside the person you intend to eat anyway? I think its somewhat relevant to at least touch ( no pun intended) the subject matter.

If it was me personally, I would pass on consuming either one. I rather use my own knowledge and intelligence to find my food the normal way. In situations when you can not find food...then maybe...I will slice off some tissue on my arm, leg to eat, than eat someone else. This can cause infection if not done carefully. I will only do this after several weeks of not eating.

Y'all need to just step back from the internet. I realize you never find stupid myths on the internet or anything, but geez, take a break. Feces in banana leaves? Squirrel dung coffee beans? Come on.

Did you hear about the woman who dried her poodle in the microwave?

Did you know the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?

CEF, look up civet coffee, not a myth.

Well, I guess If it comes down to survival. I probably would eat someone. IF, all other resources were exhausted and there was absolutely no other choice. I still think there would be plenty of bugs, birds, animals, whatever! I agree with comment about the cat and dog would go first.

Sounds crazy that if SHTF there would be human survivors but no critters. Probably why the movie "alive" was unique in that there was no other options.

Ultimately, answer is Yes! (if I had to)

I just remember that the most expensive coffee bean in the world is from a bean that's been eaten and defecated by a squirrel. Has anyone tried this coffee bean?

My brother is a master roaster for a medium/large coffe roasting company, and he told me about this bean. He said it fetches up to $850 a lb. I can't afford it, and wouldn't drink it if I could.

My brother is a master roaster for a medium/large coffe roasting company, and he told me about this bean. He said it fetches up to $850 a lb. I can't afford it, and wouldn't drink it if I could.

If we are talking about the same thing, it is pooped out by a bird. Can be had for around $50 a lb. I could not get the guts to try it though.

my question is who in the F made the tutorial on how to eat a person and worse yet, who the better person to eat would be (females in their 20's)

And how it goes into killing the person unexpectedly so that adrenaline doesnt enter the blood stream in a struggle. really makes me wonder... I would bet the person that wrote that has harvested a person before. I would like to off the person who wrote it just for thinking like that. just me though I guess.... :/

If we are talking about the same thing, it is pooped out by a bird. Can be had for around $50 a lb. I could not get the guts to try it though.

Well...have you heard of bird's nest soup? There are real and imitation bird's nest soup (in Chinese restaurants). The real ones are expensive and made from real bird's nest with the bird's droppings for added flavor. In Thailand they eat cock roaches and leaches as a delicacy. I'm getting hungry just talking about it.

Y'all need to just step back from the internet. I realize you never find stupid myths on the internet or anything, but geez, take a break. Feces in banana leaves? Squirrel dung coffee beans? Come on.

Did you hear about the woman who dried her poodle in the microwave?

Did you know the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?

The word gullible does exist.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gullible

gul⋅li⋅ble
  /ˈgʌləbəl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [guhl-uh-buhl] Show IPA
Use gullible in a Sentence
–adjective
easily deceived or cheated.
Also, gul⋅la⋅ble.

Origin:
1815–25; gull 2 + -ible

Related forms:
gul⋅li⋅bil⋅i⋅ty, noun
gul⋅li⋅bly, adverb

Synonyms:
credulous, trusting, naive, innocent, simple, green.
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009.

CEF1959, I'm just curious as to why you are so fast at making statements as if they were fact?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top