JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
one of the reasons I carry a 5 shot revolver with Lead Wad cutter ammo as a travel gun is I have several times had a flight diverted into San Francisco! And they have even more restrictions than CA! They don't care that your flight was not supposed to land in a Communist country! DR

...I swear my smartphone spies on me…. This just popped up on my YT feed!

you needn't swear, it is spying, that is no longer in doubt. The good news is it is artificial intelligence doing the work, not humans. The bad news is, all the information the AI is using is there for a human with the correct credentials to access as well.

Are Forced Reset Triggers still legal in Washington state?
I'm no expert but I think the reason most places won't ship a binary to WA state is that they don't use only the "one function of the trigger rule" that many states do. I can't remember washingtons wording but it relates to rate of fire, so it's more restrictive. So I would guess binary, forced reset, crank on the trigger etc would all fail using their rate of fire wording. Sorry I don't have the wording at hand.

Last Edited:
It does... the mike is always on and Google is always listening, even when you tell it to stop. That's the point of all those "free" or "low cost" things they offer, get you to give them access to your data that they can mine and turn into targeted advertising.
Exactly. Amazon even has finger rings now that are marketed to "track your mood, pulse etc. so if u buy one of those they can literally track ur emotional response in real time to ads, shows and who knows what else? (Perhaps they track how you respond to social media messages and change what u recieve to hit your emotional Panic buttons/get ur attention more often). Combine that with smart home devices and they can literally track everything u do and when (and also listen to every word you say). NOT for me. I turn off as much as I can and don't use smart home stuff.

I'm no expert but I think the reason most places won't ship a binary to WA state is that they don't use only the "one function of the trigger rule" that many states do. I can't remember washingtons wording but it relates to rate of fire, so it's more reatrictive. So I would guess binary, forced reset, crank on the trigger etc would all fail using their rate of fire wording. Sorry I don't have the wording at hand.
Machine gun" means any firearm known as a machine gun, mechanical rifle, submachine gun, or any other mechanism or instrument not requiring that the trigger be pressed for each shot and having a reservoir clip, disc, drum, belt, or other separable mechanical device for storing, carrying, or supplying ammunition which can be loaded into the firearm, mechanism, or instrument, and fired therefrom at the rate of five or more shots per second.

- RCW 9.41.010

Machine gun" means any firearm known as a machine gun, mechanical rifle, submachine gun, or any other mechanism or instrument not requiring that the trigger be pressed for each shot and having a reservoir clip, disc, drum, belt, or other separable mechanical device for storing, carrying, or supplying ammunition which can be loaded into the firearm, mechanism, or instrument, and fired therefrom at the rate of five or more shots per second.

- RCW 9.41.010
Awesome thx!!!

- RCW 9.41.010
In other words, Jerry Miculek's index finger regardless of weapon type...

In other words, Jerry Miculek's index finger regardless of weapon type...
Or anybody's finger if they were bump firing such as trigger finger on belt loop etc.

Actually in reading that language, FRT, bump firing, Jerry M etc require press of trigger for each shot so would they be legal? I mean it says press of trigger AND 5 rounds per second. So if it meets press of trigger part does that make the rounds per minute irrelevant?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top