JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So this sounds like it will be a non-biased study especially when it states in the first line to "fund the study of gun violence in order to approach the crisis like the public health problem it is".

With this approach maybe we can get the FDA to treat it like marijuana or other hard drugs and ban them as we know how well that works.

California first to fund gun violence research

California first to fund gun violence research

California will do something no other state has done and Congress has banned — fund the study of gun violence in order to approach the crisis like the public health problem it is.

Allow me to save them the trouble.

Gun violence primarily comes from:
1) Inner cities rife with gangs
2) People who come from broken, single parent welfare families (not all), and where there are no values taught to boys by a father figure. Thus creating "thugs"
3) Areas in general where the economy is crap, jobs are scarce and education is garbage. Aka: how crime festers like a plague.
4) Bad decisions ie. mixing drunkenness/drugs & guns

Accidents and suicides are not "violence", no matter how badly you want to lump them into your statistics to pad your narrative.

There, I just did their study for them.

So California's Governor, Senators and most mayors are anti gun. They want to spend the tax payers money in a "non-biased" study to possibly prove themselves...wrong? Aren't most politicians lawyers who are taught not to ask questions you don't know the answer to? Of course they'll spend money. It's not their's. What am I missing?

2) People who come from broken, single parent welfare families (not all), and where there are no values taught to boys by a father figure. Thus creating "thugs"
3) Areas in general where the economy is crap, jobs are scarce and education is garbage. Aka: how crime festers like a plague.

Accidents and suicides are not "violence", no matter how badly you want to lump them into your statistics to pad your narrative.

You need to bill them $24,000,000...

I disagree. I think that the results of their unbiased study will show that guns:

1 Eat babies
2 All are card carrying members of the aryan nations
3 Only belong to Sociopath killers
4 Are responsible for climate change
5 have never been used for a legitimate reason
6 kick puppies

My gun is taking me to church. Lord I hope it doesn't do anything weird. After all it's the one driving me and forcing me.

Study that..

Just wait until those kommiefornia demokkkRats finishing choking out the first amendment. Then you will be forced to believe their biased gun control hogwash, just like their climate change hoax,,,

I disregard any study that comes out of that state, it's always biased and is going to be funded by someone who will make the results look the way they want it to. California wants to be that special state with all the answers to everyones problems.

*sigh* Congress did not ban the study of gun violence. The banned the CDC from using federal money to pay for anti-gun propaganda. So add SF Chronicle to another long line of either incompetent or lying media.

They are owned by Hearst Corp who has donated to Hillary Clinton. huh, how about that

Remember after Newtown Obama ordered the CDC to start researching gun violence again? That was 3 years ago.

Well of course they want to be able to show that guns are bad, mmmkay. And they should take them away.
If the facts don't support that, they will pick and choose their facts and play a little photoshop and get their agenda further down the line

I got something for them to study! In the mean time, I bet we can all find who is "funding" this "research" as well as who posts the results that say exactly what they want them to say. This has zero chance of ever shedding the true light who and what really are the core problems, nothing more then grandstanding, and a waist of tax payer money:mad:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top