JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Here's the ending statement of the video...

77129746-EE95-4350-B104-52FB1A582D2C.png

Looters hit a liquor store in upstate New York. It appeared the leader of the thieves had a list on her phone of what to grab. We may see an increase in smash and grabs, mob shoplifting, mob robberies etc. These may happen even in areas outside of protest areas. The thugs are probably feeling pretty emboldened right now since so many people are giving them a pass.

Don't forget the looting and wrecking of up-market car dealerships. That really adds relevance to the whole stupid affair. :rolleyes:

Walmart has removed all ammo from shelves. Also all the bikes were removed too. Has anybody been to a bimart in the last day or two, was there ammo and guns out on shelves/racks?

Walmart has removed all ammo from shelves. Also all the bikes were removed too. Has anybody been to a bimart in the last day or two, was there ammo and guns out on shelves/racks?
Regarding the bikes...A few weeks ago I noticed zero bikes at Walmart. I asked an associate and they told me they had the bikes in boxes out in garden, but they rely on a 3rd party "assembly service" to put the bikes together for them.
Since the Covid fun they haven't been able to get the company to send anyone to assemble the bikes.
At least back then, that was the reason stated for zero bikes on the shelf. I have no idea if that info is relevant to today's conversation or not.

Regarding the bikes...A few weeks ago I noticed zero bikes at Walmart. I asked an associate and they told me they had the bikes in boxes out in garden, but they rely on a 3rd party "assembly service" to put the bikes together for them.
Since the Covid fun they haven't been able to get the company to send anyone to assemble the bikes.
At least back then, that was the reason stated for zero bikes on the shelf. I have no idea if that info is relevant to today's conversation or not.
interesting.

This theft event was crazy:

I used to fly down and conduct training right around the corner from this dealership. Other instructors wondered why I always took a firearm.

Sportsman's on 185th is pretty much cleaned out of handgun ammo, .40 S&W seems to be what they had the most of in handgun calibers.

just a few lonely canisters of odd ball powders and a hand full of magnum rifle primers....

You'd think there was widespread rioting going on during a pandemic or something...

I'll just order another 1k rounds of Herter's 115gr 9mm at $8.99/50 from Cabela's and let them deliver to my door for free...

Something to consider is that most of the looting and rioting has been after dark. If they start to move on the suburbs, you might find that they show up when most of us are going to bed. I hope you are all light sleepers ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top