JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You beat me to it.....

FB0E6B68-939B-4D19-8118-F2DED14214BD.gif

There's a planned demonstration at the commons todaY so they're most likely being prudent and are prepared if it goes sideways. I'm confident it will be back in business tomorrow or next day

Just pulled up.... it's true.

View attachment 705080
Anybody else notice the stretch limo? Now that's a hootin' tootin' lootin' hoopty!

ETA: Yah, I know it's a pano/shutter issue.
But a stretch would make a great heist vehicle. Just think of how that boat would ooze through riot zones. And the storage - OMG!!! :eek:

Last Edited:
It feels like Mogadishu or worse New York.
Speaking of New York, Gov. Talkstoomuch really gave it to Mayor de Blewit today:

Looters hit a liquor store in upstate New York. It appeared the leader of the thieves had a list on her phone of what to grab. We may see an increase in smash and grabs, mob shoplifting, mob robberies etc. These may happen even in areas outside of protest areas. The thugs are probably feeling pretty emboldened right now since so many people are giving them a pass.
This pawnshop was targeted by looters and they killed a retired police Capt. who showed up to check on the place after alarms were set off. These thugs have to be dealt with harshly. No honest citizens should be putting up with this.

What would you expect from that group???

These are the same geniuses who turned Hillsboro into a sanctuary city... Me thinks we need a new city council...
Pretty much nothing. County shifted to progressive over the time I've lived in it.

Pat on the other hand seems to usually be responsive and has always been conservative.

They've boarded up Calelas and put away the firearms just in case it gets stupid but the other businesses in Nyberg shopping area are not boarded.

Police are treating it like a parade and there will be a march around so it will affect traffic in the area. That said, it's planned and is actually being put on by a high school student, FWIW.

ETA: going from 3 today until possibly 9 tonight.

Carry on.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top