JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How would someone originally sentenced to death ever be considered for possibility of parole?
Well. Umm. Ya see.

I can't come up with anything...

Feelings maybe? Yah, that's it! Prison is bad, it must be really bad to be in prison. Yeah, that's it! People shouldn't be in prison, that will make EVERYONE happier!!!

Yippee.

There's a rumor out there that the Kennedy kids didn't turn out too bright generally.

Quote in article by RFK's son:

"Douglas Kennedy, who was a toddler when his father was gunned down in 1968, said he was moved to tears by Sirhan's remorse and he should be released if he's not a threat to others.

"I'm overwhelmed just by being able to view Mr. Sirhan face to face," he said. "I think I've lived my life both in fear of him and his name in one way or another. And I am grateful today to see him as a human being worthy of compassion and love."

Meh...........

Darn shame there wasn't anyone around to teach this kid how to urinate standing up.

Last Edited:
There's a rumor out there that the Kennedy kids didn't turn out too bright generally.
"I'm overwhelmed just by being able to view Mr. Sirhan face to face," he said. "I think I've lived my life both in fear of him and his name in one way or another. And I am grateful today to see him as a human being worthy of compassion and love."[/I]

Meh...........

Darn shame there wasn't anyone around to teach this kid how to urinate standing up.
I think I'd have a hard time working up any kind of warm feelz for the a-hole that murdered my father.
I may get over the burning hate, but that would translate into ambivalence more than compassion.

What's this kid running for?
(Using "kid" in the same idiotic vein as the media referring to Joe Biden's child, Hunter)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top