JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my Bday is this Monday and I have decided to buy a new gun. I have a lot on my list buy can't decide what to get, here is what I'm thinking:

Ruger LCP .380
SW MP22
SW MP45
*I'm sure there are others buy I am too non-sober to think*

So my Bday is this Monday and I have decided to buy a new gun. I have a lot on my list buy can't decide what to get, here is what I'm thinking:

Ruger LCP .380
SW MP22
SW MP45
*I'm sure there are others buy I am too non-sober to think*

I would find a Taurus TCP over the LCP if you can find one with a decent trigger. (It's taurus, they vary).

I think the TCP is a better gun because it has better sights and usually, a MUCH lighter trigger than the ruger. (6 pounds or so Vs. 19+ on the Ruger EVERY time).

Don't forget the standard "what is the gun's purpose" question. Carry? Home defense? Range gun? Trying to collect one in every caliber?

Out of those three I would go with the M&P 45. I have an unexplained desire for that gun. No idea why, I just want one.

I was seized by gun lust over the Steyr S9 (pre-A1). I finally saved up enough $ and bought one. I have never regretted that decision, and like finding that you are more enamored of your mate as time goes by my esteem for the Steyr still grows. I suggest you check one out before you throw your money away. :D

If you are buying the gun to shoot a lot I would steer clear of the LCP. While I love mine for carry with summer clothing, (IWB holster and LazerMax), they aren't all that fun to shoot! Only reason I shoot mine at all is to keep my hand in!

A friend of mine let me shoot his Springfield EMP 9mm, I promptly went home and sold my 2 XD's and bought an EMP. Now I have 2. Oh they are so sweet to shoot. Oh I also have a Sig P938

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top