JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my Bday is this Monday and I have decided to buy a new gun. I have a lot on my list buy can't decide what to get, here is what I'm thinking:

Ruger LCP .380
SW MP22
SW MP45
*I'm sure there are others buy I am too non-sober to think*

So my Bday is this Monday and I have decided to buy a new gun. I have a lot on my list buy can't decide what to get, here is what I'm thinking:

Ruger LCP .380
SW MP22
SW MP45
*I'm sure there are others buy I am too non-sober to think*

I would find a Taurus TCP over the LCP if you can find one with a decent trigger. (It's taurus, they vary).

I think the TCP is a better gun because it has better sights and usually, a MUCH lighter trigger than the ruger. (6 pounds or so Vs. 19+ on the Ruger EVERY time).

Don't forget the standard "what is the gun's purpose" question. Carry? Home defense? Range gun? Trying to collect one in every caliber?

Out of those three I would go with the M&P 45. I have an unexplained desire for that gun. No idea why, I just want one.

I was seized by gun lust over the Steyr S9 (pre-A1). I finally saved up enough $ and bought one. I have never regretted that decision, and like finding that you are more enamored of your mate as time goes by my esteem for the Steyr still grows. I suggest you check one out before you throw your money away. :D

If you are buying the gun to shoot a lot I would steer clear of the LCP. While I love mine for carry with summer clothing, (IWB holster and LazerMax), they aren't all that fun to shoot! Only reason I shoot mine at all is to keep my hand in!

A friend of mine let me shoot his Springfield EMP 9mm, I promptly went home and sold my 2 XD's and bought an EMP. Now I have 2. Oh they are so sweet to shoot. Oh I also have a Sig P938

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top