JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are buying the gun to shoot a lot I would steer clear of the LCP. While I love mine for carry with summer clothing, (IWB holster and LazerMax), they aren't all that fun to shoot! Only reason I shoot mine at all is to keep my hand in!
I bought one for my wife its a terrible shooting gun kicks really harsh and that long heavy trigger pull is awful. But it is very small and light. We almost sold it but she decided she doesnt have to like shooting it but has to like carrying it and it does carry well.

Seems like you're mostly looking for a fun gun... that is something that's actually fun to shoot.

The M&P series are great guns, but the glock shouldn't be overlooked. However my two favorites are the FNX-9 and the FNS-9. I'm not really a striker fired guy, but the FNS could probably convince me that's the way to go. I love my FNX-9, and much like the poster earlier talking about his steyr, the same applies to me.

Also, I wouldn't touch the ruger with a 10 ft pole. I think if someone gave me one, I might take it out, shoot a mag through it to remind myself of all the reasons I hate that pistol and then go throw it in a lake.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top