JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah couple weeks ago they had m&p's for $479 on sale. I forgot what caliber though. They also had 2 ruger gunsite scout rifles.

The Issaquah, WA Fred Meyer had the Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle for $749 over the weekend. I am not sure how competitive this pricing is around the NW as I haven't been able to find them in the shops I've frequented, but this is a pretty good price in my opinion if Ruger's MSRP is $999.

That is a great price for the Ruger Scout, similar to what you would see at Keiths.

Kind of surprised Freddies is being that competitive. I checked out the one in Hillsboro on Cornelius Pass Rd, but I didn't look at the prices.

Yeah couple weeks ago they had m&p's for $479 on sale. I forgot what caliber though. They also had 2 ruger gunsite scout rifles.

I picked up a MP15-22 with a coupon from the sportsman show, my rewards rebate and their sale price and was under $400 for the unit. Plus I got my fuel discounts and the such.

Just have to know how to work the system. Wish I was over 55 some times to take advantage of their monthly 10% discount for seniors.

Put your spouse to work there and get the associate discount year round of 15% off. Then a couple times a year they have those freinds and family coupons for 10%-20% off of discountable goods including firearms.

I have had a GP100 on order for months now through them, but I understand Ruger is still behind with production I guess. Need to follow-up on that now that I'm thinking about it.

Be sure and ask to see sum of the rifles in the back, whats on the shelf is just the beginning. I was about to purchase their M&P 15-22 in woodland camo then they brought out a black version with a larger magazine for the same price. for $450 i was very pleased with purchase not to mention the increase in fuel points.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top