JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah couple weeks ago they had m&p's for $479 on sale. I forgot what caliber though. They also had 2 ruger gunsite scout rifles.

The Issaquah, WA Fred Meyer had the Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle for $749 over the weekend. I am not sure how competitive this pricing is around the NW as I haven't been able to find them in the shops I've frequented, but this is a pretty good price in my opinion if Ruger's MSRP is $999.

That is a great price for the Ruger Scout, similar to what you would see at Keiths.

Kind of surprised Freddies is being that competitive. I checked out the one in Hillsboro on Cornelius Pass Rd, but I didn't look at the prices.

Yeah couple weeks ago they had m&p's for $479 on sale. I forgot what caliber though. They also had 2 ruger gunsite scout rifles.

I picked up a MP15-22 with a coupon from the sportsman show, my rewards rebate and their sale price and was under $400 for the unit. Plus I got my fuel discounts and the such.

Just have to know how to work the system. Wish I was over 55 some times to take advantage of their monthly 10% discount for seniors.

Put your spouse to work there and get the associate discount year round of 15% off. Then a couple times a year they have those freinds and family coupons for 10%-20% off of discountable goods including firearms.

I have had a GP100 on order for months now through them, but I understand Ruger is still behind with production I guess. Need to follow-up on that now that I'm thinking about it.

Be sure and ask to see sum of the rifles in the back, whats on the shelf is just the beginning. I was about to purchase their M&P 15-22 in woodland camo then they brought out a black version with a larger magazine for the same price. for $450 i was very pleased with purchase not to mention the increase in fuel points.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top