Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Buying bread from Fred Meyers

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by FA9, Jul 21, 2012.

1. FA9

FA9 Hillsburrito, ORgun Well-Known Member

Went to Fred Meyers to buy some bread and WTF!?! they now sell ar's, shotguns, scopes, ammo and handguns...

nwwoodsman and (deleted member) like this.
  2. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

The one in hillsboro or further out? I know the "country/farmer" ones have em. Wish the others would take their lead.

3. FA9

The one off Cornelius pass road.

4. FullCaliberII

FullCaliberII Pierce County, WA Active Member

The Fred Meyers in Puyallup, WA, downtown near Meridian Ave, sells them too. Of course, the Fred Meyers near my house does not...

5. rockstardrnkr

rockstardrnkr Vancouver Active Member

So sad they do not sell them here in Vancouver. Would love the Wal mart off mill plain 205 to go back to guns also, heard that a couple of them may sometime in the future.

6. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

I've heard just the opposite....that fewer WalMarts will be selling firearms in the future. I'm still pissed at their stance during Katrina.

Halted gun sales infuriate customers - The Boston Globe

Reading through the article, this made me LOL

tallshipsgo and (deleted member) like this.
  7. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I really like the idiot in the article who said people wouldn't be buying guns for legitimate purposes like hunting. Guess protecting yourself from looters isn't a legitimate use.:confused:

8. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

In New Orleans the police ARE the criminals.

9. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

aren't they expensive anyways? like all their foods and merchandise.

Not for average Joe shopping place.

10. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

There is also another reason to hate China-Mart. They have hired armies of lobbyists in order to get a sales tax law on internet/mail order sales pushed through.

11. mattdomes

mattdomes Newberg Active Member

Wow, I knew that the one in Newberg did, this one is much closer!

12. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

That's great. I wanna see all FMs sell guns and ammo. I know nothing about prices and I hope they are not on drugs trying to sell a $600 AR for $850. They should have a lower price on guns and ammo for FM members like me :) For me the closest place that is a chain store with decent selections is Dick's at washington square. last time I was there, they had blazer 9mm for $10 so I bout a few boxes and I was tickled pink. Yeah the china-marts that I go to sell guns but not anything special... just like the bi-marts local to me. I wanna see AK47s rifles and Glocks with LEO discounts hahahahaha.

13. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Huh? Wal*Mart or Fred Meyers isn't the "average Joe shopping place"?

14. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

Like the rest of their products, WalMart should sell chinese rifles as well. Norinco AK-47s and m-14s :thumbup:

15. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

One of the nice things about Fred Meyer is, though their prices are usually a bit higher than others (or MSRP), they often have coupons that work on firearms. Last Sportsman's Show they were handing out 20% off coupons, which made for some really good deals.

16. Lincoln4

Lincoln4 Buckley, WA Member

Weird, the Puyallup Fred Meyer is not too far from me, and I've been keeping my eyes open for just such coupons. Everytime I've seen one, firearms are specifically exempted...

17. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Could be it was just because they were at the Sportsman's Show, but I swear I saw them floating around after that.

18. Dinged

Dinged Portland, OR Active Member

Gonna stop by my local FM and see what the deal is. Would like to see more players in the firearms market.

19. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Like has been said, their prices are a little higher but they do have sales as well as the coupons. A month or so ago the River Road Fred Meyer had Glock 20's on sale @ $539.00 and that's less than any price I've seen locally.

20. FA9

Yeah couple weeks ago they had m&p's for $479 on sale. I forgot what caliber though. They also had 2 ruger gunsite scout rifles.