JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So sad they do not sell them here in Vancouver. Would love the Wal mart off mill plain 205 to go back to guns also, heard that a couple of them may sometime in the future.

I've heard just the opposite....that fewer WalMarts will be selling firearms in the future. I'm still pissed at their stance during Katrina.

BATON ROUGE, La. -- As fearful residents rush to stock up on guns, Wal-Mart, one of the region's biggest suppliers, abruptly stopped selling them at 40 stores scattered throughout the Gulf Coast.

The move infuriated some Wal-Mart customers in this fiercely progun region, some of whom said the big chain left them without protection as the violence increased after Hurricane Katrina...

...In addition to its decision to stop gun sales at 40 stores, Wal-Mart also has placed severe restrictions on gun sales at some other stores in the area. Executives ordered the guns removed from their glass display cases and put into a vault instead. At those stores, customers who want to purchase a gun must select it through a catalog.

Burk said the retailer has no date set to return guns to the stores.

Halted gun sales infuriate customers - The Boston Globe

Reading through the article, this made me LOL

Wal-Mart's decision to stop gun sales also earned it praise from several customers, who said police would protect them from any trouble.

I've heard just the opposite....that fewer WalMarts will be selling firearms in the future. I'm still pissed at their stance during Katrina.

Halted gun sales infuriate customers - The Boston Globe

Reading through the article, this made me LOL

I really like the idiot in the article who said people wouldn't be buying guns for legitimate purposes like hunting. Guess protecting yourself from looters isn't a legitimate use.:confused:

That's great. I wanna see all FMs sell guns and ammo. I know nothing about prices and I hope they are not on drugs trying to sell a $600 AR for $850. They should have a lower price on guns and ammo for FM members like me :) For me the closest place that is a chain store with decent selections is Dick's at washington square. last time I was there, they had blazer 9mm for $10 so I bout a few boxes and I was tickled pink. Yeah the china-marts that I go to sell guns but not anything special... just like the bi-marts local to me. I wanna see AK47s rifles and Glocks with LEO discounts hahahahaha.

One of the nice things about Fred Meyer is, though their prices are usually a bit higher than others (or MSRP), they often have coupons that work on firearms. Last Sportsman's Show they were handing out 20% off coupons, which made for some really good deals.

One of the nice things about Fred Meyer is, though their prices are usually a bit higher than others (or MSRP), they often have coupons that work on firearms. Last Sportsman's Show they were handing out 20% off coupons, which made for some really good deals.

Weird, the Puyallup Fred Meyer is not too far from me, and I've been keeping my eyes open for just such coupons. Everytime I've seen one, firearms are specifically exempted...

Weird, the Puyallup Fred Meyer is not too far from me, and I've been keeping my eyes open for just such coupons. Everytime I've seen one, firearms are specifically exempted...

Could be it was just because they were at the Sportsman's Show, but I swear I saw them floating around after that.

Like has been said, their prices are a little higher but they do have sales as well as the coupons. A month or so ago the River Road Fred Meyer had Glock 20's on sale @ $539.00 and that's less than any price I've seen locally.

Yeah couple weeks ago they had m&p's for $479 on sale. I forgot what caliber though. They also had 2 ruger gunsite scout rifles.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top