JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have to laugh. What did they think was going to happen???

As of mid-May, New Jersey's anti-bump stock ban since passed in April, has resulted in the grand total of 0 being turned in or destroyed!

And in Massachusetts? 3

Obviously the result of many tragic boating accidents in the past 30 days!

I feel so much safer now.

It's sort of an object lesson that there are some limits to laws where people simply won't go along. When less than 10% of semi auto rifles in NY and CONN were registered I think they jot a taste of how far city laws go in the burbs and the country.

As too many bumper stickers say in Portland & Seattle, RESIST. Aw, I think mean they only meant fake patriots? Those with zero understanding of recent world historical events.

As too many bumper stickers say in Portland & Seattle, RESIST. Aw, I think mean they only meant fake patriots? Those with zero understanding of recent world historical events.
I saw a $65K SUV with a RESIST decal in the back window the other day. (Didn't seem like he was trying very hard!)

tenor.gif

Instead of pussin' out, Slide Fire Solutions should have taken a page from Magpul's playbook and flooded the area with a NJ/MA airlift program.

Zero interest in these things myself, but then again I wasn't interested in "assault rifles" until I was told I couldn't have them, so....

Have to laugh. What did they think was going to happen???

As of mid-May, New Jersey's anti-bump stock ban since passed in April, has resulted in the grand total of 0 being turned in or destroyed!

And in Massachusetts? 3

Obviously the result of many tragic boating accidents in the past 30 days!

I feel so much safer now.

Oh come on! Post a link so I can share it with my lib friends!

E

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top