JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gen3 Glock22 with TLR-1HL. And a separate flashlight. Then again there's no bumps in the night around here. At least nothing that I'm worried about. Castle is secured; my K9 and myself are always ready.

Bump in the night gun would be whatever the edc was that day. Not on it in the nightstand, everyone does that. Mine goes to bed with me. And that's all I have to say about that…
Sounds line we have another "chase 'em down naked" guy. Mine goes to bed with me too ;)

*Fist bump*

Wait, do they have a permit for that?
Don't need one.... Edit to add: It is written that the rifle needs to be stowed.
"It is unlawful to carry a firearm concealed within the immediate control of any person in or on a means of transportation if under 21 years of age. Firearms carried in a vehicle shall be transported in a case, a holster or scabbard, a storage compartment, trunk, pack, luggage, or glove compartment of a means of transportation."

It is also advised to Stay Calm and Drive On...to lessen the chance of road rage.

Last Edited:
Wait, do they have a permit for that?
1681497490921.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR