JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm, didn't really answer my question, sounds like you don't know. Didn't ask if anyone was going to buy them or not. Just wondering if anyone has the inside scoop if they would start being produced again or not.
Sorry…. I doubt they will be manufactured. Especially with how wishy washy the ATF and legal system is. But who knows they might.

But you're correct. I don't have any inside scoop. I also have 0 interest in the gimmick.

Some gimmicks can be a lot of fun. Some are lame and I would agree most are only made to get people to spend money, but not all IMO. I have a handful of toys I would consider gimmicky that I rather enjoy.

I find bump firing hella fun. A bump stock would just make it easier.

Some gimmicks can be a lot of fun. Some are lame and I would agree most are only made to get people to spend money, but not all IMO. I have a handful of toys I would consider gimmicky that I rather enjoy.

I find bump firing hella fun. A bump stock would just make it easier.
That's the great thing about America. What's fun to you can be a waist of money to me. But we are all free to spend our money and enjoy whatever we want.

Slide Fire Solutions is from Texas. (Or maybe was. I don't know if they are still around.)

We also have to remember that ATF "rules" aren't "laws". If they could get away with it they would make a rule that ALL firearms are illegal. ATF need to be disbanded.
We can all dream.

I think there would be too much potential risk to mass produce them again.

New advertising, moulding.. not to mention ammo needs to come back (and cheaply) to allow for the bump fire ammo expenditure.
I believe now that the trigger systems are common and obtainable most are probably going to purchase those while they can. The window of bump stocks I think has closed. They were available before the new trigger systems. Most want a particular stock on their rifle and the bump stocks were large and clunky.

Now a bump pistol grip was designed (and never made it to market) however I've seen a few videos and I never saw it get off the ground.. if something like that comes to market below the price point of an FRT/binary trigger system it could potentially be a product that gains popularity.

I think there would be too much potential risk to mass produce them again.

New advertising, moulding.. not to mention ammo needs to come back (and cheaply) to allow for the bump fire ammo expenditure.
I believe now that the trigger systems are common and obtainable most are probably going to purchase those while they can. The window of bump stocks I think has closed. They were available before the new trigger systems. Most want a particular stock on their rifle and the bump stocks were large and clunky.

Now a bump pistol grip was designed (and never made it to market) however I've seen a few videos and I never saw it get off the ground.. if something like that comes to market below the price point of an FRT/binary trigger system it could potentially be a product that gains popularity.
I've been seeing lots of binary triggers on sale lately, makes me wonder if something is coming down the pipeline that we don't know about. I've never seen them at gun shows until very recently. Hope I'm wrong.

Oregon had them restricted a few years ago, kept me from buying for nearly a year. I have one - not good for much other than burning through pews quickly. You can stay on target. I also just ordered a 10/22 version at the sale price from PSA.

Someone "may" start making some since its fairly easy to mass produce something like that now days. No idea what the initial outlay is though to get started. No one wants to tie up much cash on something like this with law makers ready to just shut them down at any time. Not to mention surely someone would sue now and there goes more money hiring lawyers.

Oregon had them restricted a few years ago, kept me from buying for nearly a year. I have one - not good for much other than burning through pews quickly. You can stay on target. I also just ordered a 10/22 version at the sale price from PSA.
I think this would be the best bang for your Buck, using in on a 22lr.

I've been seeing lots of binary triggers on sale lately, makes me wonder if something is coming down the pipeline that we don't know about. I've never seen them at gun shows until very recently. Hope I'm wrong.
I found bumpfiring from the hip easier than a binary trigger. In my experience it takes a lot of ammo to figure out how to use one with consistent trigger pull and shoot it accurately. I haven't figured it out yet. Obviously, hip bump firing isn't accurate.

I wouldn't mind owning one or two just for grins. Putting it on a .22 would be the closest I'd ever get to having "a swarm of angry bees", as Gun Jesus calls it. Or a dedicated AR with drum mags or Schmeiser 60rd mags set up as a faux LMG with bipod, heavy barrel, etc. would be kinda cool.

I shot an AK with a bump stock. I don't see how the .22 would recoil enough to make the action of the stock come into play.
Gimmick is the right word.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top