JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't have a use or desire for any such thing...
However I also see no reason for Bump Stocks to be banned.

In any event....
Someone making them...Hmmm....
I doubt it.
I wouldn't want to start a business or production of an item that due to the whim of the ATF will be illegal again 6 months * from now.
*Date chosen at a whim...see ATF....others can play that game too,
Andy

Now that bump stocks have been ruled legal, will companies start making them again?

Probably.
Will someone do something stupid with one?
Probably.
Will they get banned again?
Probably.
Am I going to get one?
Nope, I'd rather set off a string of firecrackers.
Can you have one?
Sure, whatever floats your boat.

I shot an AK with a bump stock. I don't see how the .22 would recoil enough to make the action of the stock come into play.
Gimmick is the right word.
There's plenty of recoil to move the gun a quarter of an inch. The weight of the rifle, semiauto action and buttstock pad (such as it were) soak up most of it. If you've ever fired an NAA Mini or similar, you've felt some noticeable recoil. Not much more than noticeable, but still.

Oregon had them restricted a few years ago, kept me from buying for nearly a year. I have one - not good for much other than burning through pews quickly. You can stay on target. I also just ordered a 10/22 version at the sale price from PSA.
10/22 version of what??

I heard SF was going to get back to bizz.

I hope they pump out millions of these along with whatever binary/fart triggers.

Flood the market....sell them cheap.....one in every household minimum.

Looks like Feb 28 is the last date for Gov. to appeal to supreme court, otherwise they will be legal in 5th circuit as I understand it.

Great video of it here interviewing the Plaintiff who is a veteran and gun store owner and sounds like a smart dude.

1697993596854.jpeg
Old thread I know but you mean like this? 😁
I wouldn't mind owning one or two just for grins. Putting it on a .22 would be the closest I'd ever get to having "a swarm of angry bees", as Gun Jesus calls it. Or a dedicated AR with drum mags or Schmeiser 60rd mags set up as a faux LMG with bipod, heavy barrel, etc. would be kinda cool.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top