JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Tide pod.jpg

Being rural, the bump in the night will probably be my chickens freaking out in their coop.
When this happens, I turn the dog loose at the same time as I exit the house with a light mounted rifle.
But never a shotgun, as there will be my livestock and dog in the midst of the coyote or raccoon.

I dig the outfit. You really Came as you Were there.
Looks pretty normal to me.

My normal uniform of the day is a Dickies colored Tee shirt and a pair of Dickies work pans. Or a pair of gray DOC cargo pants. I still have a pair of Lee blue jeans that I sometimes wear for the rough and tumble.

When I decided I liked Dickies brand for quality and value, I was unaware that it was the brand of choice for break dancers, rappers, and gangbangers. I got right in the style swim of things without even knowing it.

My first line of defense are handguns. And I don't depend on one in particular, as you never know where you might be if you have to get to one quickly. So I have 4 different locations depending on what might be closest to me.
My final line of defense, or place to make my last stand is a bedroom in our finished basement. There's an AR based semiauto 12 ga. with extra mags, an AR15 also with multiple mags, and a Colt .45ACP Commercial, should things ever get to the point I had to take refuge, and defend ourselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top