JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't leave the house much anymore as I'm retired and live up in the cascade foothills on 5 acres. When I do go out I'm usually strapping a Dan Wesson valor. At home I keep a couple shotguns ( Mossberg thunder ranch 590 and Stoeger coach gun) the older I get the more I appreciate the scatter gun. I had to take a chicken killing coyote out at 20 yards with the stoeger (very humane and an instant kill) The 590 with a bright light is my bedside bogey man gun. Really enjoy the advancement in ammo for 12 gauge buckshot! Federal has some great loads. I have all kinds of hand guns and rifles but I get more day to day use out of my shotguns.

B220B794-DDCD-4B27-A088-2B69A61A7F2A.jpeg 5E500018-EF8C-4BF2-B853-78187F960A69.jpeg A95C5B8A-C5BF-4A9E-BDC7-9675A57A9952.jpeg

I have one "house shotgun" left that is now a safe queen. Win 1300 Police model. Keep it as a just in case but I long ago took to using a PCC as a go to. Couple of them do have under mounted lights for just this reason. Live on a fenced 60 acre property so if something sets off the motion detectors and or the fur alarms one of the PCC's go's outside with me.

Mossberg 500c with a 24 inch barrel.
It does double duty as a grouse gun or bump in the night gun.

Or...
Colt Series '70 Government Model in .45acp.
First handgun I shot , a long time ago...and a handgun that I can make good hits with.
Andy

I don't leave the house much anymore as I'm retired and live up in the cascade foothills on 5 acres. When I do go out I'm usually strapping a Dan Wesson valor. At home I keep a couple shotguns ( Mossberg thunder ranch 590 and Stoeger coach gun) the older I get the more I appreciate the scatter gun. I had to take a chicken killing coyote out at 20 yards with the stoeger (very humane and an instant kill) The 590 with a bright light is my bedside bogey man gun. Really enjoy the advancement in ammo for 12 gauge buckshot! Federal has some great loads. I have all kinds of hand guns and rifles but I get more day to day use out of my shotguns.

View attachment 1403359 View attachment 1403360 View attachment 1403363
That looks like good choices to me...

Make It Rain Money GIF by AppSumo

Not really...I couldn't attract a bump in the night with a pallet of those.

If I had a dusty old nightstand drawer like this, I would grab whatever was on top.
No threatening bumps around here though...and that is the way I like it.
Wishing everyone comfort and safety...Especially inside their home.

ui_dusty.jpg
Disclaimer: This is just a photo...Please Practice Safe Storage of Firearms...In a safe way that allows you to feel Safe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top