JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
British person, "Americans have too much xyz!"

Me as an American, "Where's Britain? Is that close to Europe?"

Shockingly, there are more cars in the USA than there are people who can legally drive them.
Not a great example. I mean, the cars are learning to drive themselves.

That's the last thing that we need: guns learning to shoot themselves.

Or worse yet, self driving cars with self shooting guns.

I just can't understand how someone could think that a person owning 10 guns is more dangerous or deadly than a person who has one.

Hell, I always heard the opposite. The guy with one gun...probably uses it as comfortably as his own hand.

1621652223517.jpg

Yeah baby! Somebody's butthurt. Love the pics in the article. 🇺🇲USA! USA! USA! 🇺🇲

"Last weekend, Black Lives Matter activist Sasha Johnson was shot in the head at a London party. She was treated for her critical injuries in hospital."

Silver linings are like a box of chocolates..

I just can't understand how someone could think that a person owning 10 guns is more dangerous or deadly than a person who has one.

Hell, I always heard the opposite. The guy with one gun...probably uses it as comfortably as his own hand.
As Saint Clint wisely opined ... you can be a master of one firearm , or you can be a student of weapons craft.

I have to tend to agree with him that it is probably better to be a student of weapons craft meaning that you can pick up many types of firearms and run them competently .

Still I try not to discount someone's competency based on the size of their battery or lack there of.

Last Edited:
As Saint Clint wisely opined ... you can be a master of one firearm , or you can be a student of weapons craft.

I have to tend to agree with him that it is probably better to be a student of weapons craft meaning that you can pick up many types of firearms and run them competently .

Still I try not to discount someone's competency based on the size of their battery or lack there of.
I knew a guy that had so many guns in rotation it was like looking at a tornado. He was more like a student of duncery.

There is a difference between a collector and shooter most of the time. Collectors shoot sometimes for the experience their collection gives them ,, shooters tend to own guns they shoot regularly. Sounds like the gent you know is a collector more than a shooter.

I knew a guy that had so many guns in rotation it was like looking at a tornado. He was more like a student of duncery.

Do a Google image search for Castle Armory.

And then talk to us about how many arms we have. I have seen displays of more then 100 pistols and rifles on all manner of documentaries from Britain.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews