JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really nice to see them showing people of varying ethnicities too; it's actually a pretty positive article in my opinion. I just want to know how the woman in Hawaii owns so many guns that are not typically legal there, but maybe they were grandfathered in.

Really nice to see them showing people of varying ethnicities too; it's actually a pretty positive article in my opinion. I just want to know how the woman in Hawaii owns so many guns that are not typically legal there, but maybe they were grandfathered in.
It said that she owns a range.

They should be happy we have guns just in case they need to borrow some again and again. Happily one of mine still has the proof marks from when it was loaned to the Britts in WWII. :)

Saw that; I'm not familiar with range licensing, but I wonder if she does have some sort of dealer FFL license that allows her to own "samples" of various guns otherwise not legal in the state.
Not sure. Hawaii is a different animal when it comes to guns. It may be one of those ranges that caters to gun tourism with the Japanese and S. Korean's. Maybe @bolus can offer some insight.

Guns are money in a different bank and for some reason the Britts don't like us having that kind of wealth. Odd it bothers them because Amercan gun owners are not a threat to the Britts...if they stay home. :D :s0093:

I just can't understand how someone could think that a person owning 10 guns is more dangerous or deadly than a person who has one.

Hell, I always heard the opposite. The guy with one gun...probably uses it as comfortably as his own hand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top