JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stopped in the new store last night and they did a nice job. Very impressive!
The new show room is maybe 5 to 6 times larger than what the old store was. Also a lot of new counters and of course a poop pot more wall space, and parking was a piece of cake.

I hear the new shop is to be a few doors west of the Orchards Bi-Mart... Sounds like a very short move and WAY more parking. (<:}-

Stopped in about two days ago. Really digging the new place. Seems like they have a lot more inventory now. Hoping to pick up a caracal c if and when they come back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My score from Brightwater!!!:s0155::s0155:

f4e8146d.jpg

Got the Glock 21 gen 4 in the same color, I had gone back to the 17 in the same color a week later but it was gone. Bad timing on my part i guess, I keep going in hoping to find another.

my sentiments match pretty much everybody's about this awesome, rockin' store: they're f'ing great! there are some oddball gems on their racks. i bought one of those oddball rifles. when the weather is better, i'll take it up to one of my favorite secluded shooting spots in the gifford pinchot national forest.

my sentiments match pretty much everybody's about this awesome, rockin' store: they're f'ing great! there are some oddball gems on their racks. i bought one of those oddball rifles. when the weather is better, i'll take it up to one of my favorite secluded shooting spots in the gifford pinchot national forest.

Aaaaaand....
They haven't raised their prices for the panic. This is why they are always sold out of the scary stuff.
Nick has an awesome business plan to keep customers loyal. Keep the prices the same.

They get ARs and Glocks and stuff in all the time. Best to check back often.

I know they have some Surefire silencers coming in also.

Been in there several times since early Dec. (Before Newtown) The customer service has been in steady decline since then. I.E. They were very friendly and helpful the first few times in there but the last few times they acted like it was too much trouble to help or answer questions. Not sure what is up but no one wants to be treated like they are an idiot just because they want to clarify what features make a particular firearm safe. (Which is how I felt they were treating me when I asked about safety differences between a 1911 and one of the other handguns) They do seem to be staying reasonable on prices but they need to work on customer service. I've talked to two other people that had similar experiences as well.

Been in there several times since early Dec. (Before Newtown) The customer service has been in steady decline since then. I.E. They were very friendly and helpful the first few times in there but the last few times they acted like it was too much trouble to help or answer questions. Not sure what is up but no one wants to be treated like they are an idiot just because they want to clarify what features make a particular firearm safe. (Which is how I felt they were treating me when I asked about safety differences between a 1911 and one of the other handguns) They do seem to be staying reasonable on prices but they need to work on customer service. I've talked to two other people that had similar experiences as well.

nick and the other younger fellow who work there are great. the older guy with the red hair needs to either work on his people skills or GTFO. i'll still drop on by whenever i can since they're located within a couple miles of my residence, and their prices are damn great.

You can tell he either 1) doesn't want to be there. or 2) has had his fill of "certain types of customers".

I'd have to say, it would be difficult to deal with the same crap over and over and over again. And it would be easy to lump all customers into the same bucket and just not care.

They're alright, I think they're just a little burnt out. I've also noticed their lack of CS lately, but the countless calls and rude clients will wear on a guy. Most people don't realize how rude they are until they work behind a retail counter answering calls, answering questions, taking orders, taking SH!T, trying to make mad clients happy, trying to keep a product EVERYBODY WANTS RIGHT NOW, trying to make money...yadda, yadda yadda...RETAIL SUCKS guys. The last 3 years Ive bought 11 firearms, 4000 rounds, all my reloading gear (if they had it), 2 transfers from them, and my-oh-my the amount of magazines I've bought-and they STILL don't recognize me when I come in. But I also don't come in and chew their ear off for an hour; I come in and get my sh!t and leave. I don't require a HJ everytime I spend money with them, their thanks to me is their good prices, and that keeps me coming back.

they seemed really pissy the last time I was in(last week) The have very little in the way of inventory, But even with all of that they are honest and prices are fair compared with Discount Gun sales(XDS $700+tax) or the other shops around, I will continue to go there for My Shooting needs.

I've been in a few times but not this year so far. All of my experiences there were for different purposes and each one was positive. FWIW, I wouldn't hesitate to shop there again :s0155:

RKBA

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top